Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

G
One Plus 8T

128/8 GB Is this acceotable for transfer to ATT

Questions

IMEI recognition

Can you tell me how I can have my IMEI numbers updated by the "IMEI Ranges" group? I am a longtime AT&T customer, my OnePlus 7T phone works on the AT&T network no problem, yet when I submit an unlock request I get the message that my IMEI is not in the network.

Questions

Why is this in the browser when I try to sign in? What is a LRR Controller?

https://signin.att.com/dynamic/iamLRR/LrrController?IAM_OP=login&appName=m38538&loginSuccessURL=https%3A%2F%2Foidc.idp.clogin.att.com%2Fmga%2Fsps%2Foauth%2Foauth20%2Fauthorize%3Fresponse_type%3Did_token%26client_id%3Dm38538%26redirect_uri%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.att.com%252Fmsapi%252Flogin

Questions

I dont receive my unlock code

Hi i make a request to unlock my device on november 23, later in november 25 i received an email saying that are doing a bit more research and then i dont receive nothing more i search on spam and nothing what i need to do?

Questions

Esim locked by AT&T

I purchased my phone unlocked through Amazon and have been using it with a traditional sim card for several months. However, I've recently tried setting up a new esim, and it says my phone is locked by AT&T. I do not currently have, nor have I ever had, phone service through AT&T. When I ent

Questions

How do I get rid of the free phone ATT sent me?

ATT has sent me a phone i didn't ask for and don't want. They have deactivated my wife's SIM and activated the SIM in the new, cheap, poor quality phone. My wife's phone is on the list of phones that will work after ATT eliminates 3g, and I'm trying to get it back on the account. The chat function d

Questions

Kyocera DuraXE E4710 Wifi Calling

The sheet at https://www.att.com/idpassets/images/support/wireless/Devices-Working-on-ATT-Network.pdf shows that the E4710 will work on 4g, but may require a software update to enable Wifi Calling. Does anyone know if there will be an update coming to enable these features?

Questions

Unlocking Code For Mobile Phone

Hi I Sent A Request For Unlocking Code For My Sonim XP7700 About 4 Months Ago But Still Waiting For It & It Says Status Still Progressing I Have Lost The Request Number So Wont Let Me Request Another One To Retrieve It I Am In Uk United Kingdom So It Won't Let Me Enter My Mobile Number or Postco

Questions

No unlock code

At&t sent an email approving my request to unlock my phones. But, there was not an unlock code in the email. Please help!

Questions

Flip phones are the new retro – Check out what AT&T has to offer

This isn’t your dad's flip phone. Today’s devices have a lot more to offer like cameras, voice assistant, super-fast processors, the ability to stream DIRECTV Stream, and more. Not just that, the designs nowadays are cool and sleek! But what about the flip phones?   The Flip phone

Questions

Why at&t refuses to give me

The phones that was supposedly delivered however I never received yet they still want to charge me for phones I never received I'm not understanding that has anybody else had this problem with the at&t company before also why is everybody so rude to me here in imperial valley

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I purchased a AT&T Alcatel Smartflip twice.

When I press either contacts all it does is say loading contacts, and cannot do anything. Went to AT&T several times and they cannot even figure this problem out. Have do everything from removing battery, changing card, resetting the phone and still have same problem.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

What is happening with 3G?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.