Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

L
Cell Phone

I bought A cell phone in May,but never activated it.At AND T took the number back.Do I have to buy a new phone or can I START over?

Questions

APN not working in Surface Pro X

I put the AT&T sim card, which is working in my tablet, to the new Surface Pro X. It said "Can't connect to this network. Enter an APN and try again".

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Questions

Looks like we're already processing a request for this IMEI. Check your request status for more info

Hi, I am tring to unlock my device ,while I tried to submit a request, it says ”Looks like we're already processing a request for this IMEI. Check you

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

12 hours ago

Questions

I accidentally changed the wrong phones number and I need that number back for work

Was trying to change my 11yr sons number due to him being sent nude pictures from random people  and changed my on accident

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Joan

Hola. No puedo liberar el telefono que at t tiene bloqueado. Como puedo hacer?

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Setting up Nighthawk M1 router

I bought a refurbished Nighthawk M1 mobile hotspot and a SIM card on Amazon. I'm trying to add the device to my existing wireless plan but every time

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Trying to replace this phone. I ordered one monday. But can't get a,responce.

Trying to replace this old phone.  Got on line last monday.  Thought I'd gotten order dine before phone spaced out.  Said new one,would be here today.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

suspending a device

I have 2 AT&T "Home Bases" (wireless internet solution for rural people). 1 no longer works. If I suspend that one do I still owe a monthly fee on tha

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Key pad not working with automated systems

I have an at&t Prepaid (originally "go phone) and when I make a call to a place that has an automated answering system and am asked to press a number

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

I think I’m being stalked by a att user

Okay so I have an Android and my service is cc!so why when I turn my phone off and then back on at the top it say att and says my cc service? How can

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts