Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

AT&T transfer

I inherited a phone, and in setting it up, it is asking me to use the app to transfer my data from my old phone but there is no old phone lol. How do

posted 

36 minutes ago

Accepted Solution

SIM number where to find without removing card

I bought a new Samsung Galaxy j2 prepaid, at&t. I need to get the SIM number for AT&T online to update my device. I cannot remove the card! At least,

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

6 hours ago

Forgot password for ZTe z222

HiNeed help, I have forgotten my ZTE Z222 phone password. I can't unlock it.My phone got switch off and when I on it, phone requires a password which

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Changing Plans

If I change plans from T Mobile to ATT, will ATT cover the amount I still owe on my phone?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

replacing old phone with new phone

Old flip phone with gophone account of $25.00 every 90 days. Need new flip phone with same account and same phone number. How to do? Do I buy new f

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

5G sub-6 bands

Which bands are being used by AT&T in sub-6? Like n1, n3, n28, n77, n78 (any of those would be helpful for BYOD folks like me).

posted 

17 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

LG G8 Thinq suspecting Virus

my ATT LG G8 phone is installing various games after factory reset. is there a way to reinstall the existing OS? I tried to update the software to lat

posted 

20 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

What is the process to unlock then port a cell ph # OUT of ATT

I am looking to move two iPhones from my ATT account to Xfinity Voice. Are there any instructions or documentation on the process ? I found where to

posted 

19 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

18 hours ago

no internet connection on my IFWA-40 hotspot

If I changed the SIM card would that possibly solve the no internet connection on my IFWA-40 hotspot

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

How to unlock when device is lost

I have a device purchased from a store in Vietnam but I cannot use the network in Vietnam, I want AT&T to unlock my device.

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago