Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Other Phones & Devices

Other Phones & Devices

Learn about the wide range of devices you can use with AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(13987)
The device you want to unlock is active on another AT&T account. The account owner must first remove the device from their account.

Hello, I bought a refurbished Motororla brand cell phone from the US Amazon page, which had service with AT&T, I assumed it would work in my country Peru on any operator.Since the AT&T provider does not exist in my country, I tried to use it with the networks of my country (with Movistar, Cl

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T won't port my Straight Talk number

My Straight Talk number was originally an AT&T number. Now I want to switch back to AT&T, but they won't let me keep my same number because they cannot "port" it. Why can't/won't they do it and is there a way around this? What is the hang up? (pun intended)

Questions

ATT has my account locked and they are "Not Accepting Calls".

ATT Wireless is "not accepting calls". Great company. NOT! Weeks of this (Edited per community guidelines) to get my account unlocked from a fraud where someone purchased 2 iPhone 13 Pro that ATT did nothing to assit and stop the shipments of these phones. As hard as it is to believe, ATT is actuall

Questions

Accepted Solution

Your unlock request was denied because your phone is no longer active on an AT&T account

I am trying to unlock Nokia Lumia 1020 and I get an error "Your unlock request was denied because your phone is no longer active on an AT&T account. Re-submit your request and select 'no' to the "Are you an AT&T Wireless Customer question". I definitely select NO while trying to u

Questions

Asurion Non Return Fee

Thank you for allowing me to describe the issue I am dealing with. I made a claim with Asurion because one of the two exterior glass panels on my mobile phone became damaged.  I paid the $250 deductible fee and returned the damaged phone in the box provided.  The phone was delivered to th

Questions

Telephone Harassment

I began receiving phone calls from a "telemarketer" in 2021. The first time that I answered, the caller said nothing. Subsequently after this first call, I began receiving automated telemarketing calls. I marked the call and began blocking the number. But each time, this "telemarketer" would find a

Questions

At&t Unite Express 2

My school issued hotspot has been flashing orange for the past 3 hours and will not turn on. It has been charged and worked perfectly fine 4 hours ago.

Questions

Accepted Solution

charging devices like phone.

Some of them allow for charging devices like phones. What do you think about these wifi-benches that are starting to be installed by municipalities all over Greece lately?

Questions

iwatch

how do i erase all on my old iwatch to return to asurion?

Questions

Closed

Waiting on phone

So I made the mistake also switching to att I been waiting for a week now and nothing has changed I call no help they just say wait after they take your money, if it does not change by 4 today I will be getting my money back and going with Verizon tomorrow! They should not lie just to get sells! I t

Questions

Be the first to reply

(128)
att and Costco

Coscto and ATT must have formed a partnership. I have been an AT&T customer pretty much since cell phones were in service.  WIth the partnership, the COSTCO/ATT person said they could lower my AT&T bill with the costco membership.   I was on an older version of the phone and

Questions

• Wireless

Did you know gateways send BPDUs?

Be careful with the gateways used for Fiber, depending on what you are using as your core network, the gateways send BPDUs so it could take your network down. I had that happen to me Thursday. I fixed it by enabling BPDU filter on my core switch.

Questions

• Internet

Forgot password and answers to questions

My father has forgotten his password to his SBCGlobal account and cannot remember the answers to his challenge questions. Is there anything we can do to reset his password? Is there someone we can call for help?

Questions

• Email

HBOMax AT&T login link taking me to DirecTV login

We are trying to sign in to HBOMax on the Roku. We select "Sign in with Provider", then click on AT&T because we have Uverse. However, the AT&T link takes us to a DirecTV sign in page, and our Uverse login credentials don't work.

Questions

• TV

AT&T Radiant Max 5G is just showing “powered by Android”

My phone won’t open beyond the screen saying “powered by Android”, I have forced a restart by pressing the volume down and power button for ten seconds but when it boots back up again the same screen reappears and nothing further happens. How do I clear this so that I can use my phone? Thank you

Questions

• Home Phone

No landline - service outage 7 days

My elderly relatives both late 80s with poor health and vulnerabilities have been left without a working landline since 25th January. One in particular is very frail and recently home from hospital, homecare and other service providers are unable to reach them and they have been unable to call out.

Questions

• Home Phone

Trending Accepted Solutions

(143)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Internet Outage

Is there a current internet outage affecting Wildwood Lane, Clinton, LA? And if so, what is estimated time of restoration?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NEED ACCOUNT HISTORY RECORDS

Hi I need to be able to access my account history for phone calls/text messages for the month of July of 2022. It will only let me see the last couple days of the month and I need to be able to view the middle of the month. I don’t even know if anyone working in “Support” or “Customer Service” wi

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock iPhone to sell on ebay

I want to sell my old iPhone on ebay. I've completed the unlock request, and it has been approved.  The instructions now say to complete the unlock below:  Using a Non-AT&T SIM Card: 1. Remove your SIM card and insert the new SIM card. 2. Complete the setup process. Usin

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Bellsouth email access

I have lost access to my bellsouth email account - I was prompted to answer my security questions but I could not remember the responses (I set them about 10 years ago). I spoke with a support person about 3 months ago and he managed to get me back in, but it's happened again and this time the suppo

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I what to buy a gateway

I want to buy a gateway to replace my 2Wire 198. Is that possible, and will AT&T configure it to my current internet service?

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all