Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Online Account Access

Online Account Access

How to manage your account online or with the myAT&T app.

Need accountnt

I troed every thing i know.i made this thing so manu years ago i dont have a clue cam u reset it??

posted 

14 days ago

• 

Last response by 

14 days ago

Problems with ATT website running VERY SLOW

Does anyone else have problems with the ATT website being very slow, unresponsive an generally a pain in the ^%$ to use?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

14 days ago

Creating new account

I just got at&t phone first time in my life, and i was trying to create new account for it. However, i put a new Phone number and also accountnumber w

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago

Blank Screen on Premier Website

When I log into premier webiste to access my account, the ATT logo is up on top and menu with various options, but nothing works. I tried accessing on

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

15 days ago

Phone number changed can’t access my account

I I recently bought an iPhone Xr or over the phone prepaid had it set up from another account I had total wireless and it was supposed to come in the

posted 

16 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 days ago

Website

At some point, will AT&T be fixing their website and app so that I don't want to bang my head against the wall every.single.time I try to log on? Cust

posted 

16 days ago

• 

Last response by 

16 days ago

Access in line account

My boyfriend set up my account an I don't know my password account number anything. An I believe he changed my number but got some app that allows you

Text log

Why cant I see the text messages in the text log anymore? I can see the data usage and calls but not the texts anymore? What happened?

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

18 days ago

MyAT&T app not working

I just switched to AT&T and I’m trying to log into myAT&T app but it keeps saying “this account is not eligible for linking.” Do I have to wait a cert

posted 

19 days ago

• 

Last response by 

18 days ago

AT&T won't send security code to allow me to log in

I have had this problem for 5 months!  I have always been able to log in to my account.  But starting a few months ago, I get a security page that say

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

20 days ago

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…