Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Online Account Access

Online Account Access

How to manage your account online or with the myAT&T app.

A

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Remove my first and last name

Please remove my first and last name from appearing on home and cellular phones when I call. If all possible, Wireless caller or unknown caller should

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

Student back home in Singapore, I want to deactivate phone number but unable to log into account due to OTP from US number

I am currently back home in Singapore due to Covid-19, and had forgotten to de-active my US number whilst there. And now I am unable to log into my ac

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

11 AT T

I checked my credit a month ago and saw this on my credit. I disputed it right away knowing I've never had an account with AT&T, the dispute came back

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

Credence Resource Collection Agency

I started receiving phone calls from Credence approximately 2 weeks ago.  The representative says his name is "Ken [edited for privacy-please do not p

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

How to temporarily pause the phone line?

I am currently using family plan of 4. But I will be travel out side the country for 3 months. Is there any way I can temporary deactivated my phone l

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

Call and text log

How do i obtain current Information on call & text logs. Its no longer attached to the bill overview.

posted 

9 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

Will I owe money or just not get my device?

Today I applied for an iPhone 11 Pro Max.  AT&T made me pay 208.89 for the phone, but said they couldn’t run my credit at the time but will contact me

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Questions

Why aren't my individual usage details showing all my text messages anymore?

For the past few years I have always looked into the usage details (full site) to see who my children were texting and at what hours. I haven't checke

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Questions

Diputé a bill

I spoke to different people regarding my bill yesterday. One says the system is not correct that my bill is up to date. Another says it’s not looking

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Questions

how to get off my parents plan and get my own

i am on a plan with my mom and i need to get off of hers so i can start paying for my own.

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts