Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Online Account Access

Online Account Access

How to manage your account online or with the myAT&T app.

Leaving ATT

After trying to upgrade to an iphone6 I've decided to just switch carriers. ATT is just way too hard to deal with. Somehow my account was moved into a

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

myAT&T app troubleshooting

Are you running into problems installing or running the myAT&T app on your smartphone?

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

"An Error Has Occurred" page every time I attempt to upgrade my line.

I'm tired of seeing this page. It throws me this hand off error every time I attempt to upgrade my line via web.  

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

TOBR Business to Personal account

Hello, Its been a month since I transferred my business account to personal. I am still unable to create an account on the myatt webpage (to view bill

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

How can I change my shipping address...?

...without calling in and waiting on hold for 30 mins. I was still delirious at 1 am MST and made a typo in my shpping address for iPhone 6+. It apare

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Some great chat support (sarcasm)

This is extremely frustrating.  

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

"Self-Registration is not allowed for this wireless number..."

I recieved this message when I tried to create a premier account. We recently moved our phones from my account to a business account. I am the adminis

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Wireless on tablet

HP 7 TabletI am getting a authentication error.  I just purchased the tablet and want to set up my AT&T email.Thanks.

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Does anyone know the secret to getting through to Support On-Line/Chat for Linked Accounts?

Digital Death. "Chat Now" Sure, check availability, then big in big letters LINKED ACCOUNTS NECESSARY FOR ON-LINE SERVICES FOR BILLING AND ACCOUNT MAN

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

ATT Website and App

Every time I Log into the ATT website (as in to view or pay my bill view usage etc etc etc) it requires me to verify my email address and change my pa

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts