Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Online Account Access

Online Account Access

How to manage your account online or with the myAT&T app.

AT&T Login Verification Code Going to Wrong Number

When you try to login to AT&T, it sends a verification code to you. In my case, they're sending it to the wrong number so I can't get into my account

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 weeks ago

Resetting prepaid account password when the phone is broken?

My existing wireless phone is broken; it cannot receive calls or texts because it is damaged. I have a compatible phone that I want to switch to, but

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 weeks ago

Cancelled ATT Service

My Att account was cancelled upon my request and i need my account back asap all debts have been paid.Please help me. this is Tina from Florida my acc

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 weeks ago

BUG: Unable to login to att.com using Safari with Prevent cross-site tracking enabled

There appears to be a design flaw with the login architecture of att.com. I am unable to login with Safari when "Prevent cross-site tracking" is enabl

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 weeks ago

The WORST service ever!!!!!!

Don’t believe their BOGO, phone call agent even live chat, nobody knows what they doing!!!! Only lying lying lying and never resolved issues!!I’ve be

posted 

3 weeks ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Billing

How do i bypass the $10 minumum pay for the $2 daily plan? I want to add just $5

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago

ATT says my login (user) and password is incorrect.

I am having a problem with being able to log into my ATT account.1. It says my user name AND phone number is invalid2. when I get the email to get my

posted 

1 year ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago

Make payments on the wrong account

I accaccidentally makmake a paypayment on the old accaccounts but I dont have the hole account. The accaunt is under Celia Orozco accaunt end on 4095.

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago

unlock my iPhone

unlock my iPhone

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago

Cannot create an ID

I am a member of a family plan. But whenever I tried to created an ID using my own wireless number, it would fail and show "Sorry your account has bee

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago