Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Online Account Access

Online Account Access

How to manage your account online or with the myAT&T app.

Anyone else not able to log into their AT&T account for the last few months on mobile??

For the last few months, maybe longer, AT&T shows me a screen (see below) that asks me to choose which of my phone numbers I want to send a code to to

posted 

18 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

11 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why is the ATT Website so horrible?!

It glitches constantly, signs me out when changing pages, and gives me errors when trying to checkout my cart. This happens in ALL browsers ALL the ti

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

21 hours ago

Accepted Solution

Dissapointed with AT&T Final Bill

Very disappointed with At&T's home service. I called to cancel due to me finding another carrier with much lower fees. My billing cycle date is the 2

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

say my order number doesn't exist so you canceled my order

your saying you can find my order and you cancelled it for my iphone 11 . well let me tell you I have the PDF file of the contract we agreed upon.BUYE

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

number@icloud.com

I need the phone number I put on my icloud. Account. And I reset it because I forgot the password and now it has a attvion lock

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Reconnect services

I would like to reconnect my services I was suspended and I pay my bill know I'm ready to start over can you help me with that

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

AT&T won't send security code to allow me to log in

I have had this problem for 5 months!  I have always been able to log in to my account.  But starting a few months ago, I get a security page that say

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Account number

Want my account number

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Mobile AT&T App - Let's Double Check that it's really you - Not working

When I log in, it sends me to this verification page, on that page it offers me which number to text to validate. However, when I press the Send Code

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago

Really, really bad website

Prepaid USAEvery month I dread paying my bill. Not because of the amount (which is sort of expected), nor because of the complexity (which is inexcusa

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

7 days ago