Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

A
Limited service area

I live in a limited service area for AT&T- although it doesn't seem that rural and is only about 5 miles from "town". My calls either have a delay, go "in and out", or drop.  I have tried everything I can think of to improve it with no success- wifi calling did not improve it, I bought a p

Questions

Poor Reception

For the past month my AT&T reception has been very unreliable. I've never had an issues in the past with AT&T service but now my its rough.  If I'm not in a 5G area, my phone shows LTE which would normally be fine except when it shows LTE my phone acts like I have no data service and a

Questions

help fix my data problem

I am having the worst time , my data hasn't been working on my phone it is turned on and my bill is paid . My fiance and I share 4gb of data but we still have plenty left so that should be the issue at all and his works mine doesn't I can't even get on the account to see what is wrong help please

Questions

Terrible service and no customer service!!

Why do you care so little about your customers experience that I’ve had chronic service issues with multiple phones in the same location. With full signal and yet slow or zero Internet access and theres no way to report it without wasting an hour of my time!!!! You used to at least have an app c

Questions

While travelling international (Europe and UK) phone will not allow calls and data simultaneously

I travel a lot for business and I have recently run into a rather agonizing issue while abroad that hasn't been present before. First things first.. A little device and plan information. Device: Iphone 11Pro running latest IOS  Plan: Unlimited and More SM Premium  Intl Day Pass - ON

Questions

Why did I go from great coverage to no service instantly?

I've always had 4 bars in my home, 5 on newer phones.  My phone (Iphone 8) went to no service yesterday around 2:30pm and has been no service since.  Some people with newer phones Iphone 11/12) are able to get 1 bar inconsistently (we've tried three other phones)  Zip code 23113 I

Questions

no service in Europe

Hi, I just arrived in Europe and get a 'no service' on my iphone8. Already tried resetting the network setting, but this doesn't help.I can't log in to MyATT either to check things. What can I do?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Low att service in home

I have very low ATT service inside my house my calls are weak and dropped often I have 5G new iPhone 12 Pro what can I do to strengthen the signal

Questions

AT&T tower light stuck in Day-Mode

We live near an AT&T tower thats lights are stuck in day mode 24/7. It blinks a flashing strobe light into our house all night. It is very annoying. Even with blinds closed our house still lights up all night. Any suggestions of who I can contact to resolve this issue? I have tried customer serv

Questions

Poor Coverage in 34211 and surrounding Areas

I see some posts going back 2 years complaining about the coverage here and it's still an issue. I can't understand how one of the fastest growing areas in Florida has such spotty coverage. Please please please prioritize additional towers in 34211 and Lakewood Ranch, FL!!! Everyone I talk to who mo

Questions

Mark the Spot retired by ATT. How can we report dead zones?

I tried to report the dead zone near my house using Mark the Spot, and got the error message saying "We have retired the Mark the Spot app", along with some palaver about improving the network. FWIW, on a second attempt to launch the app it simply crashed. How are we supposed to report dead zones

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I have a poor signal in my house with my new i phone 13 pro

I switched from Verizon to AT&T and signal is very week in my house. Is there a booster available to increase signal?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.