Cyber Week Deals: Buy an eligible iPhone & get a FREE AT&T Charger!
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

W

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

terrible cell coverage

For years, I have had poor cell phone quality from my home (not other locations) with ATT. This includes dropped calls, calling failures, one way only sound, etc.  This is true with or without wi-fi calling. I typically only get one bar.  A relatively short distance away,  still in&n

Questions

Poor wireless service in Belltown, Stamford, CT 06905.

Why is the wireless service connection so horribly poor in the Belltown section of Stamford, CT 06905. We have never gotten more than 1 bar and recently no service at all. Contacted ATT and was told there was no problem!!!

Questions

Closed

McDonalds WiFi Service

Why do you not have decent Wi-Fi at the McDonalds locations?  I dropped my Comcast account due to troubles with their service and went to the McDonalds to try out the AT&T service.  Sorry I did.  It was in and out and watching the signal meter was way more entertaining than my Nexflix show starting

Questions

My AT&T 5G service absolutely sucks!!!!

5G popped up on my S20 Ultra in Central N.J.(not 5GE) and it isn't even close to as good as the T-mobile 4g lte was. WHAT A JOKE!!!

Questions

Why do I have weak cell reception all of a sudden?

I always have decent cell signal/reception at my house, specifically in my bedroom. For the past couple of weeks my reception has stayed consistently at 1 bar (occasionally getting up to 2 bars). This has never happened before and I am wondering why I'm experiencing such weak signal all of a sudden?

Questions

Poor Cell Service

I have been an AT&T customer for many years. I moved from Carrollton, TX to The Villages, FL (southern most part of Wildwood, FL to the east of The Florida Turnpike). The service was strong, and my phone worked fine in Texas. Now in Florida, I regularly get one bar of signal, and quality suffers

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

No 5G in major town...

I need a straight answer to this question: Why is there no 5G coverage in my town, Charlottesville, VA?  A much smaller town, not 40 minutes from here, Orange, VA, has it.  What is the criteria AT&T uses to establish 5G coverage?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Terrible 5G service

My phone has been slower at sending texts and the battery dies faster since on 5g.  Isnt it supposed to be better?

Questions

Bad cell service

I have dealt with it for far too long now. I switched from Sprint 2 years ago and have had terrible cell service at my house ever since. I’m constantly hearing complaints from anyone I try and have a call with. I’ve resorted to Wifi calling but it presents a challenge if I get out of range from it.

Questions

Sudden Bad Reception in my Area

In the last couple of weeks I am randomly losing all bars for a wide radius around my home. A friend of mine is also having this issue. We reset network settings but it didn’t help me. Got a new SIM and that didn’t help. I Uber drive sometimes and it’s making it impossible.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Collecting rent on cell tower

Various entities have elected to plant an abundance of unsightly monstrosities in my front yard such as an enormous silver street light pole a foot in diameter with a cell tower on top and the associated power boxes so that I now have about 15 running feet of my 30 foot front yard that is occupied b

Questions

Samsung sm-N985f in 2022

I've been notified that my Samsung Note Ultra will not be usable with the upcoming changes in 2/2022 its model number is not listed on the AT&T chart of phones. It's an international version.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.