AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(7695)

Closed

Coverage while in alaska

Will i be able to call and text while in alaska

Questions

Intermittent service related to location

Everyone at my school (where I work) who has AT&T for cell service has been having issues since Thursday, October 27th with intermittent (mostly no) service. It is NOT our phones.  Our phones work fine everywhere else.  The school is located across the street from a hospital, so it ca

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

IPhone suddenly shows SOS?!

The network/sim isn’t “working” for some reason. It justtt happened.. How can this be fixed?  Anyone else have this suddenly happen?  

Questions

Why does coverage (Edited per community guidelines) so bad at Edwards Air Force Base

5G is spotty at best, and LTE, when we have any bars, is slower than my old iPhone 4 on LTE. I have an iPhone 13 Pro Max, and this is not an issue with the phone. Data is consistently very slow. I would like to know what AT&T is planning on doing to increase the service provided to all of the mi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Text from 11112000

I received this text today: Hi, it's AT&T. The California PUC will hold public hearings regarding telecommunications service quality on Dec 6 & 8, 2022. For more information go to www.cpuc.ca.gov/pph Is this from AT&T?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Would I be able to use AT&T as my cell phone provider for going to Guam?

I'm moving to Guam, and I wanted to see if I would still have good service in Guam with AT&T.

Questions

Only one bar

Have done all the trouble shooting and still only have one bar. Unable to make calls with my cell. This is my phone at my home. Want a refund and resolution to this issue.

Questions

Port talkatone number

Hello i have just noticed some line can be ported and i was wondering if my Talkatone could be ported to AT&T please would be good to get reply

Questions

eSIM oddities (call settings errors)

Greetings all -- I recently migrated my AT&T eSIM from a [unlocked] Google Pixel 6 Pro to a [Unlocked] Google Pixel 7 pro and I am experiencing some odd behavior. I am using the phone in dual-sim dual-standby mode with a physical US Mobile (on Verizon network) sim and a AT&T eSIM. This c

Questions

When someone calls my number someone else picks up.

When someone calls my number someone else picks up.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(168)
Pay as you go.

For the last few years I’ve switched my account from a pay-as-you-go plan to pay monthly plan when I visit the US all I had to do was top up £100 a year. I can’t do that now, why is that?

Questions

• Wireless

Why can’t i decline protection plan when upgrading

ATT won’t let me bypass the protection option if i choose to decline it. It pops up a warning about how i only have 30 days to enroll… but won’t let me choose the decline option.  Only when i choose one of the protection package does it let me go through.  That is so wrong

Questions

• Wireless

Can't Access Online Account

I bought a SIM card today at ATT for an ATT mobile hotspot. I tried to access my account online. I entered my "phone number" for the SIM card. (In quotes because it does not allow making phone calls.) And my ZIP code. But then it wanted my billing account number. How would I have any access to th

Questions

• Wireless

How long does it take att to turn service on and apply 50 percent credit

I was told I had a credit of 243 dollars just to pay more then half of my past due and service will be restored. I paid everything I needed to but myAT&T app shows I still owe the 243 dollars that inwas credited for being loyal customer ? How long once I have paid the amount I needed to for the

Questions

• Wireless

The dlp 73510 is labeled as expandable on the At&t site. It is not.

The dlp 73510 comes with five handsets which is the maximum number that it will accept. You cannot add more later.

Questions

• Home Phone

Can not make or receive calls or texts on Fusion Z (V340U) phone

I have a AT&T Fusion Z (V340U) and I cannot sent out any calls or texts from the phone. The phone indicated there's no service & when I try to call out it says both the Cellular network & the Mobile network are unavailable. I am able to use the wifi feature on the phone though to access

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(148)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Set Up Password Recovery Options

I get emails and reminders when having to sign in via browser to Set Up Password Recovery Options. I live outside US and recovery via ATT normal means is impossible since they only accept US phone numbers. Any other way?

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

We were told by ATT that our email password cannot be reset, and we can never get in again. PLEASE HELP!!

My son was trying to reset his email password. He is now locked out.  He tried resetting online many times to no avail.  He has talked to many people at ATT with no help.  He was told also that I would need to call because I was the account holder.  I did call and got the run ar

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Trade-in SCAM

Don’t fall for the AT&T scam. I also had a iPhone8 that I traded in for the new iPhone14 in the latest AT&T promotion.  The trade in iPhone8 was in perfect condition and warranted a $350 trade-in value.  I even had my crack screen replaced ($100) in order to turn the iPhone8 in in

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My box

It will not come on.

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.