Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

N
Horrible service

I’ve been an att customer for a long time now but my service in the last few months has severely went downhill. I’m not receiving calls, internet is slow, and calls are dropping in spots I used to have great service before. Not sure what’s going on but I live in the city. This should not be an issue

Questions

Cell phone outage

I have not had cellular service for over 12 hours at zip code 75224 and the chat function on the ATT website is also down

Questions

Service

Our service in Lake Andes South Dakota has been horrible for the past 6 months. So bad that it is almost pointless to have AT&T as a service. It is not just my phone all my co workers and family are experiencing horrible service.

Questions

network coverage

West Lafayette, Indiana. Does anyone experience poor signal strength in this area. Data is OK, but voice calls are frequently dropped, or do not go through at all. Thanks.

Questions

Terrible call quality - dropped calls - even with WIFI calling

Up until abut 6-ish months ago i had great cell service here at my home in 92656. AT&T has been my provider 15+ years. When I first noticed the problem I contacted AT&T a few times and they did nothing. They would "refresh my network" and promise that would solve the problem but it never did. I got

Questions

Insurance on no physical phone

Am I getting billed for insurance on my 2nd line that I don’t have a physical phone for?

Questions

Little to no cell connection in/around house

I've consistently been unable to connect while at home. Maybe one or two bars.  I'm effectively unable to make/receive calls at the house.  Even when on Wi-fi calling my calls are dropped.  I had to add a landline just to make phone calls at my house in zip code - 63124.  

Questions

Bad Cell Service

Bad cell service lately! In the last week+ my cell service in my office and anywhere really is terrible. Never had a problem before has anyone else noticed a drop or decline in service? Im currently in the office where I normally take calls with 1 bar where I used to have full bars throughout.

Questions

Install connections

Bad coverage in my area. I’m in a condo and it’s hard to make and receive calls inside the condo and sometimes outside. What are my options? I hate drop calls. My neighbors don’t have problems with Verizon covage.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

terrible cell coverage

For years, I have had poor cell phone quality from my home (not other locations) with ATT. This includes dropped calls, calling failures, one way only sound, etc.  This is true with or without wi-fi calling. I typically only get one bar.  A relatively short distance away,  still in&n

Questions

Poor wireless service in Belltown, Stamford, CT 06905.

Why is the wireless service connection so horribly poor in the Belltown section of Stamford, CT 06905. We have never gotten more than 1 bar and recently no service at all. Contacted ATT and was told there was no problem!!!

Questions

Closed

McDonalds WiFi Service

Why do you not have decent Wi-Fi at the McDonalds locations?  I dropped my Comcast account due to troubles with their service and went to the McDonalds to try out the AT&T service.  Sorry I did.  It was in and out and watching the signal meter was way more entertaining than my Nexflix show starting

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.