Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(7780)
Any Advice on Reaching AT&T Business Support?

Hi folks: I've been trying to reach the business support people in order to get an AT&T Cell Booster or Cell Booster Pro. I've called the business # multiple times (800-581-4741), but the automated system puts me on hold and then hangs up. I've also gone into the local AT&T store and

Questions

is there a 5G prepaid card that isn't throttled in any way so I could test the AT&T signal at my house?

Is there a prepaid "premier" SIM card option for AT&T that would let me test their signal at my house, without it being throttled in any way or relegated to a lower tier, as might happen with a discount plan? I have a factory-unlocked iPhone 12 Mini with "No SIM restrictions". I am getting a

Questions

Horrible AT&T cell Coverage

We live in north Naples, Florida...34110, west of US-41 and south of Wiggins Pass Rd. The cell phone coverage is pathetic.  I guess we could buy an AT&T signal booster, but that won't help us when we leave our home.  In the house, we can fairly successfully use Wi-Fi assist to make ca

Questions

Closed

Re: Terrible ATT service in SW Florida

I live in Naples and everywhere I go I either have no service at all (zero bars) or I have one bar.  No matter where I am, I am told Verizon has better service than any other phone service in this area, which is really unfortunate because I have 2 phones, a watch, and my cable service through at&t a

Questions

Unable to make outgoing calls with Airtel sim

I flew to Worcester area few days back and am currently using an Indian Airtel number. I am able to receive calls, send and receive msgs and use data, but am unable to make any outgoing calls irrespective of whether the number is local or international. When I try to make a call, the call just ends

Questions

Horrible 5G Network

I thought 5G was supposed to be the best speeds out there. It's horrible.  I'm at work 8 hours of the day and I can't listen to music, go on apps or even log it for chat tech support because I can't log in.  The signal is non existent here. Why am I paying for signal that doesn't work.&nb

Questions

Airtel international roaming issue

I have india airtel sim on ATnT network . The signal is good but i cant use internet nor sms/calls. This is on pixel 6a , please help

Questions

Convert to eSIM while abroad

i have unlocked iPhone 12 and have AT&T connection. I am currently abroad and will be hear for longer duration. I want to convert to eSIM so I can use local mobile service. Please help with it.

Questions

Has AT&T cut service to Consumer Cellular in western Kansas?

My Consumer Cellular 4G phone on the AT&T network used to work great at Hoxie Kansas. Now that 3G is no longer available I get no signal there as well as many other places. Bought new 4G phone - Same situation. Any ideas anyone?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Passport vs International Day Pass

I am trying to figure out how best to compare these 2 options: Passport vs International Day Pass Not even sure if the Passport plan still even exists as I can't seem to find it listed on the AT&T site. Going to Italy and trying to finalize what to do on the trip. Thanks!

Questions

Be the first to reply

(119)
Sierra Springs, Pollock Pines,CA. landlines in our area have not been working for a month

Problem was reported the 1st of Jan. 2023. This seems to happen every year and takes forever to get repaired. The amount of money that we pay for service you would think they would try to repair has soon as possible and then you have to fight to have your bill adjusted. So done with AT&T! Wish

Questions

• Home Phone

Mobile Data Logs

1) Does the timestamp on this log show the actual time the app was opened or data was downloaded? 2) If the Phone is connected to WIFI when data is downloaded or an app is opened, does it still show under "Mobile Data"?

Questions

• Wireless

Disappointed w AT&T

We are very disappointed with ATT due to their woke discriminating action to remove NEWSMAX after having done the same with OAN for anti free speech political reasons. I’m currently working with Xfinity as it offers more service for less as well as Newsmax,  ATT should be ashame

Questions

• Email

How do I contact a live person for help with setting up my Prepaid

I am having issues contacting help with setting up my prepaid account which I am bringing my own phone. Went to the ATT store an they said I have to call online.  I already have my SIM cards just need help activating it.  There are not clear options to help me online with this situation.

Questions

• Wireless

Payment

Hello, I recently bought a phone in January 6th and purchased with a gift card. I realized that my giftcard only had $25 or balance, but the initial payment to buy a phone was $50. I also traded in my phone, and was confirmed to have a value of $350. What can I do? It still shows as pending.

Questions

• Wireless

My hotspot will not turn I

I received the message temporary network problem.

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(149)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I get to a live agent?

My son has passed away and I am trying to cancel his service. I spent an hour and a half on hold yesterday and another 20 minutes this morning before I had to answer another call. Is there a number for this?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Landline no dialtone

We do not have a dialtone at this time. Just started this problem again today.  We had the same problem 2 weeks ago & service man came out & fixed whatever was wrong.

Questions

• Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to cancel my Internet

I tried to submit online cancel request but I couldn't submit because of this message " We didn't find services available for your request". Can you let me know how to issue by online cancel way?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.