Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

B
When did AT&T become so terrible?

I live in a small mountain town in southern California. When I moved in 2 years ago, I could get four bars most spots in my home. There are a couple of dead zones, but it’s been pretty good. The last month, that four bars has dropped to one or two bars. I’ve gone from having a couple of spots in the

Questions

Wireless service outages - Unable to connect to chat - Website issue - Service Isse - (Edited per community guidelines) is 3G Sunset

Several issues going on here. First, we JUST upgraded our phones about a week ago to iPhone 13. We also upgraded to unlimited elite because our service was SO BAD.  Unfortunately, this did not fix our issues. 1. Our wireless cell coverage is spotty where we live in North Dallas - especially alo

Questions

Your phone's not registered on a network so you can only make emergency calls

my Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G says its not registered on a network this morning.  I can only make emergency calls.  I can't figure out how to fix this.  Can you help me please?  Is this an outage or just me?

Questions

Roaming in México for Firstnet plans?

Who is the roaming partner for customer in Mexico with the firstnet plans. From the looks it’s only AT&T Mexico and Movistar....

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

deteriorated ATT pole

Austin Energy is to replace the ATT pole in my backyard. How can we arrange to remove the ATT pole the day after? Many thanks! Mary

Questions

HUGE MISTAKE

What mistake. First we switched from Verizon because I got suckered in because they said they could save us a ton of money by bundling cable, internet, and wireless. Well, $176 in activation fees for switching was the first mistake. To which they said sorry we'll take a whopping $63 off your bill wh

Questions

My service stinks lately

Over the last couple of weeks, my AT&T service has been horrible! I have never had this problem before. I am in my house and when someone calls me, my phone does not ring. The caller will then text me asking why I am not picking up the phone! Another problem I am having are dropped calls! The la

Questions

Airtel india sim not working in Florida, USA

Hi, My airtel postpaid sim is not working in iphone X, not in iphone 8 too. I recently moved to Florida from India with International Roaming pack activated on my number. I tried automatically selecting network At&t, it latches to it but doest not show any network. I tried another phones iphone 8, n

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Will towers with just 3G disappear?

I frequently drive a 50 mile stretch of a rural/mountainous highway in western Oregon where my iPhone shows a "3G" signal, ranging between 1 and 4 bars. I assume that means my phone is connecting to a tower or towers that only have 3G radios on them. Does that mean once AT&T completely disables

Questions

Accepted Solution

Airtel sim in USA - No Service or Emergency call only

I am leaving in Jersey City (zip code : 07306) since December 26th 2019, I am using my India Airtel number which was working fine using AT&T network, but suddenly 2-3 days before it was not able to connect to any network, it is showing as Emergency calls only, I tried the sim card in another Mobile

Questions

Poor Cellular Reception at my House

I am unable to take cellular calls at my house. Is there a cellular boost product that AT&T recommends? WiFi calling is very problematic and not reliable.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why don't I see see 5G listed under Cellular voice. and data options?

Why do I not see 5G listed under Cellular voice. and data options?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.