Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

Coverage in New Jersey

Hi,I commute from Northern New Jersey to New York City every day. I take a bus that goes via I95 and the lincoln tunnel. There is a zone from the area

Questions

Missing calls, going straight to voicemail

Noticing a huge amount of times of missing calls and people stating it is going to voicemail.  Problem is I don't get the voicemail and it also happen

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

Lumia 830 LTE signal goes from 5 bars to no service

I'm going to try this once more seeing as I have yet to get a satisfactory response. While on a recent business trip I noticed on multiple occasions t

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

AT AND T WIFI TROUBLE URGENT

AM IN DESPRETE NEED OF HELP.  At and t has been illegally shutting of my wifi  during certain times of the day even after the FCC banned paid prioriti

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

No service where we live.........

Recently purchased a pair of iPhone 6 cell phones from your Deland store.  I upgraded from an iPhone 4 which had great reception here in Royal Trails

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

I have 3G (missing 4G) and LTE

Trying to get to the bottom of this as Straight Talk and At&t are on two different wavelengths about how provisioning should work. ST says everything

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

Inaccurate AT&T Coverage Map

Decided to try AT&T about five months ago, local service is good; however, been doing some camping up in the Sawtooth Mountains and all those around m

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

SERVICE SUCKS

Why does ATT service suck so bad in Newtown Square Pa.? So many dead spots,it is horrible!!

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

AT&T service has really been poor for the past month (50+ houses impacted)

I live in rural Colorado west of Fort Collins. About a month ago our AT&T service went from great to horrible.  Incoming and outgoing calls fail. inco

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

STILL DOWN 1 YEAR LATER!!! - Beddington, Maine cell tower

I'm a seasonal resident just outside Beddington, Maine.  We used to have GREAT!!! coverage (4G -4bars) that is until July 2014.  A storm took out cell

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts