Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

NoVA cell service is TERRIBLE!

what has happened to service in Norther Virginia?  I used to have 5 bars at my house...now lucky to have 1.  Almost all areas within 5 miles of Spring

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

iPhone 5 to iPhone 6s sim swap

Currently my wife had a iPhone 5.  I bought her a used iPhone 6s on ebay.  It came with no sim.  Can I just put my iPhone 5 sim in the iPhone 6s?  It

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

bleard 

4 years ago

Questions

Upgrade

Right now I have the Kyocera hydro air and it has a 5.1 lollipop processor and I have a hard time playing my Pokemon go app I was wondering when the n

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

lizdance40 

4 years ago

Questions

Roaming rates

I'm leaving to Guam this coming Monday, what do you suggests I do to keep my phone from racking up roaming rates on a US territory/possession?

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

Jolenem24 

4 years ago

Questions

CARRIER UPGRADE - DO NOT DO IT!!

Have not had service for 14 days now due to the carrie upgrade, i've done so many troubleshooting options per the instructions of AT&T Technical Suppo

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

David606 

4 years ago

Questions

No service

I just spent half an hour on the phone with your rep who was transferring my phone number to a new phone that att provided to me. She had me power up

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

nmvansant 

4 years ago

Questions

Can't call certain numbers Houston TX

Today I am trying to call several businesses in Houston TX. All the businesses are open at this time, in business and A+ rated by BBB. Of 8 businesses

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTMobilityCare 

4 years ago

Questions

no service in boulder co

Since yesterday I have not gotten signal in boulder co at my place of work. I normally do not have any problem with this. I asked a co-worker who also

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

CoJeff 

4 years ago

Questions

Service out of the country

I paid extra money to have service in Argentina while I am on holidays. I was adviced by one of the employees of the AT&T store to pay 10$ more and I

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

4 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

4G LTE Outages in MN

When will 4g LTE service be reinstated in Sandstone, MN and MInneapolis, MN?  Tech support escalation said there is a widespread outage when I called

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

4 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts