Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

Best Customer Service EVER with Tasha Robinson, Technical Support

Kudos go out to Tasha R in Technical Support.  When I was unable to get help elsewhere and was told by one AT&T employee I should just get another pro

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

HORRIBLE SERVICE

It is hard to know where to start.  First of all I suppose I could start by stating that AT&T employees are clearly trained to follow policy no listen

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Will 2G phone work on 3G network?

I hear that AT&T will be "cannibalizing" 2G in two years or so. I really like old flip phones like the RAZR, but some models use 2G. So would a 2G pho

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

When will coverage be restored?

Our community has been waiting since Aug 12th for service to be restored after the tower was damaged in a storm. It's impossible to manage without any

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Cell phone coverage

I purchased an item to give me more coverage while I work because I am typically out of coverage I don't think it is working any ideas??

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

LTE Coming to Wausau, WI? When?

It's kind of funny how LTE goes up to Stevens Point and then according to the coverage map it skips Marathon county and is in Merrill. I had the privi

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Dubois PA LTE Issues

I am having issues with my iphone dropping coverage and going to "no signal".  It happens over and over.  I am dropping calls like crazy.  Is this a k

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

I am trying to purchase and install a cell phone booster

I am trying to buy the correct cell phone booster for a camp in Floriene la. Zip is 71429. It is on the lake at Toledo bend. Does anyone know what typ

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

LTE bands in Puerto Rico

Has AT&T deployed LTE bands 4, 5 and/or 7 in Puerto Rico?

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Would I be able to get 3g and 4g services on unlocked cell phone in Charlotte, North Carolina?

Hello, I just bought Sony Xperia C3 which has frequency of HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100 (3G)and LTE 700/900/1800/2100/2600 (4G). So if I get an ATT service

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago