Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

network connectivity

Any reports of tower issues or wireless phone connectivity in kentucky. Had some serious network problems today in places where I usually have good se

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How does Mobile Insurance work?

Suppose my phone is malfunctioning and feezing alot more frequently. Do I have to contact "Asurion" and tell them about my phone? Will they ship me a

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Questions

March 29 2015 Outage in Texas

I'm experiencing an outage with my cell phone, starting at around 10:15 this morning. I live in South Texas. My mother also seems to be experiencing t

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

Cell connection outage in Smyrna, GA

I've lived in my new place for 2 weeks now and had decent connection up until yesterday afternoon (3/27) where I could no longer send or recieve calls

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

Coverage in Nebraska

We are considering moving to AT&T, but my spouse travels throughout the state for her job. I noticed that there is portion of Nebraska that does

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Buying a phone

I want to buy a phone and set up a contract with AT&T in Indiana. I'm moving to Hawaii and want to use it there. Is this possible or should I wait til

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

Micro cell availability

I live in a rural area of South Dakota. Cell service has always been poor across all carriers, but a micro cell has finally made it to the top of my "

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

Leaving the country

I'm going to Germany, France and Switzerland in 4 weeks for 10 days. I was wondering if my phone will still work the same or so I need to do something

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

Poor service

Am I the only one in the Livingston Texas area that gets poor reception from AT&T?  I have been with AT&T for 6 or 7 years.  When I first switched ove

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is the Sony Xperia Ultra Z compatible with AT&T network? What about the Galaxy W SM T255?

Please somebody help me. Im due for an upgrade in April. I want to buy the sony xperia ultra Z because of the super big screen but I cannot get a stra

posted 

5 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 months ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts