Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

No signal the last two weeks near Pima Road and Stagecoach Road in North Scottsdale

We live near Pima Road and Stagecoach Rd in North Scottsdale. For over 3 years we have enjoyed 3-5 bars on various models of iPhones.  The last two we

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Poor coverage in Manhattan

My son says coverage is really bad in Manhattan and Siri doesn't work.  Anyone have similar complaints?  He wants to switch to Verizon.

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Schedule for discontinuing 2G / Edge Service in SF Bay Area

Received a notice that AT&T will be discontinuing 2G service on May 15, 2014 (notice not from AT&T). While I understand that this is done on a tower b

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

My sister & I both can't get our 4G internet to work when we are home. It works everywhere else.

My sister & I are roommates and we both can't get our 4G internet to work at home.  We don't have wifi at home.  Our internet works everywhere else we

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

want to come to att

when will they service in red oak ia 51566 it is partner coverage down here 2g no 4glte

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

1 or no bars for 435 Central St, 01720

According to the ATT wireless map, the area from 435 Central St, 01720 to Route 2 is Moderate.  Driving along that area with different phones, I only

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

I cant make or receive calls. most of my text dont go thru

I have had att in the home for years. Recently I decided to get me and my daughter's the family plan. I switched from tmobile. Now I have 3 cell phone

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Slow data speeds on LTE/HSPA+

Over the past few months AT&T's LTE speeds have been gradually slowing down to the point of insanity, especially when I have full bars 24/7! I live in

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

NO NETWORK COVERAGE AT HOME

I have been a loyal customer since 1994.  Since I moved to Fort Myers, Florida the dropped calls have gone from bad to worse and as of six weeks ago I

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

When will the Iowa Great Lakes (Okoboji, Spirit Lakes) get some form of 3g or 4g coverage?

Just wondering when the Iowa Great Lakes area will be getting some form of 3g or 4g coverage?

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago