Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

Cell phone tower not working

It’s been out for hours. Cell has no service zip code 15464

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

23 days ago

Cellular Outage

Cellular service has been out for almost 24 hours. I have had great service for two months, now I get nothing with either of my devices.Calling into

posted 

23 days ago

• 

Last response by 

23 days ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

"Your attempt to connect to data service was unsuccessful"

Started yesterday on my Galaxy Note 4 here in Portland, OR. When I see the message in my mobile chrome browser I am unable to do anything else that re

posted 

4 years ago

• 

Last response by 

24 days ago

Terrible phone and internet service

Hello For a few weeks now we have terrible phone and internet service not just in our home put in the entire 76679 zip code i hear other customers ar

posted 

24 days ago

Cell Towers and additional Antennas

I am with the City of Golden City and we are currently in a dead zone. We would like to provide as many options for our residents as possible and wou

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

25 days ago

Service in Guam

My husband will be visiting Guam soon and I'm confused about my options. I was going to purchase the International Day Plan, but Guam is not listed un

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Using airtel SIM in USA

I came to California for a months visit with airtel SIM and paid for one month international roaming to airtel showing AT&T signal which worked for 10

posted 

4 months ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Significantly Degraded Service

Good evening!For the last day or so we've had significantly degraded service at my house in zip code 55056, southeast of North Branch, MN. There's a t

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Poor reception in Heather Village Condominiums

Hi. The coverage is close to zero in the buildings (and actually outside isn't much better either) of the Heather Village Condominiums on Fox Hills in

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Does anybody know what this is? (VERY INTERESTING)

So I mostly live outside the United States now, mainly in Indonesia. Sometimes, and I mean, very rarely, my AT&T doesn’t pick up the local networks an

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago