Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

Y
poor service in phoenix

What are the plans to address the poor data service around the phoenix area...data is slow to non existent.

Questions

Internet Speed Issues

Good afternoon - Numerous users are having connection issues when using the Internet.  On the Asurion supplied speed test, it is only giving 1-2 mbps on the download while the upload is working much faster.  This has been an on-going issue for months - I have attempted to resolve it by calling bu

Questions

Checking ccompatability by imei

How to check compatibility of my phone with at&t network by imei?

Questions

My service keeps getting shut off by carrier

This has been happening for weeks now! I have bought 2 new phones and couldn't get service, now I'm thinking it's my carrier not the phones. So frustrated!!

Questions

Internet Service

Can I set up an AT&T hotspot arrangement in my home that will allow us to have reasonably fast and dependable internet service? I currently have internet service through a local phone company (the only wired service available at my address) and it is slow, not always dependable, and overpriced.

Questions

Voice & Data menu option removed with carrier update on IOS 15.1

With the new IOS update, AT&T has removed the option to switch between LTE and 4g (actually 3g plus) It is not an IOS change. The options under Cellular in the settings are made by the carrier not Apple. If you have a 5g plan, the options are still there. They are different, but they are ther

Questions

verification

i want to pay my bill.. But I must confirm it is you. Please provide a method to accept a code you must enter to recieve payment.

Questions

Hotspots not connecting to the broadband network

I have two hotspot devices. An old ZTE Velocity (MF923) and a Netgear Nighthawk. Both indicate they have fairly good signal (3+ bars) Tech support confirms all on their end is good.

Questions

at&t said my Oneplus 7t is incompatible with the network...

As you can see in the subject, now I have no service. Although I did received a 4 years old Samsung S9 (hate Samsung phone). I had been dealing with this nonsense for the last few days.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

No 5G on iPhone 13 Pro with AT&T

No 5G on iPhone 13 Pro with AT&T while my friend’s AT&T iPhone 13 Pro has 5G everywhere we go.

Questions

Cellular data not working

Att sold me a phone now that I owe 10 payments my cellular data don’t work. What can I do because this was never told to me

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.