Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

J

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Carrier settings update 41.1

I got prompted to download the new carrier settings and want to know what was in the update

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

5g

In some areas where I'm from I will have full bars of 5g (not 5ge) and nothing will load. I don't understand and it's very stressfull . I even have th

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Att mobile hotspot WAN is disconnected and we have no internet

Our mobile hotspot hasn’t been working for about 7 hours, it’s able to connect to our devices but there’s no internet and it says the WAN is disconnec

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

International Pass

I purchased the international Pass does it have coverage in Lebanon. Otherwise which other plan should I add to be able to activate my line in lebanon

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Roaming in México for Firstnet plans?

Who is the roaming partner for customer in Mexico with the firstnet plans. From the looks it’s only AT&T Mexico and Movistar....

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

5 days ago

Questions

Unable to make calls or send/receive text messages despite having multiple bars

I have a Moto G7 Power on AT&T. I recently moved and found that in my new house, I have several "H" bars on my phone, but I cannot send or receive tex

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Suspended phone

I suspended one line today due to a lost phone. After the phone was found, 8 hours later, the representatives tells me he will now need to run my cred

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

Wire down

I live at [EDITED] pickford there is a phone line down in the back of our property the kid are able to touch it can someone come out and fix this.phon

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

Poor network coverage

I troubleshot and upgraded to a whole new phone because of a very poor/non-existent signal in my area. I know it isn't the phone now. Why is the signa

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

Outage

For the past couple of months att cellular service in my area (49612) has been increasingly rough and now my brand new att s9+ gets no service at all.

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts