Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

Why is your service getting so bad?

I switched from Sprint with unlimited everything to come to att because the service was better. The last six months though the service has gotten worse than it was with sprint but I'm paying a lot more. I guess you just can't win, these big companies do what they want.

Questions

Signal Issue

I’ve had ATT for 15+ years and never had an issue with poor signal at my farm. I could work from home, streams movies, browse socials, etc with no issues pretty much anywhere around. Over the past month or two, I’ve notice that I’ve had almost no service at all. It’s hard to send regular text messag

Questions

Puedo desbloquearlo para usar un chip claro elsavador

Por favor es un moto g play 2021

Questions

No service going in and out all day

My service has not been working all day long! It works for a few minutes and then goes right back out. No service, at best service is/has been in and out all day long today. If I was not at home and using Wi-Fi, I would not have been able to use my phone at all today. What the heck is going on with

Questions

group SMS texts inconsistent

I have inconsistency with sending/receiving SMS text, both singular person & in groups. Sometimes they go through, and sometimes friends receive the messages at various hours during the night. I have researched this problem and done EVERYTHING suggested (turn off/on, soft reset, hard reset, faceti

Questions

Contact att

Does att have an email so I don't have to waste 4 hours trying to contact someone? Every other for the past 16 months I have to waste 3 to 5 hours trying to contact someone and get my issues resolved!!! This is ridiculous

Questions

deliberately unreachable, the reverse of good customer service

I'm traveling in Africa. The day after I flew in, I bought a local SIM card, because I'm going to be here for several weeks and I need more reliable data than I have with my guesthouse wifi. Only after I got back to my room did I realize that my AT&T iPhone is locked, making the SIM card useless

Questions

international Passport NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE

I have been a loyal customer for over 20 years, and I will be leaving AT&T as soon as I can. That you got rid of your International Passport plans shows me that you're not interested in keeping customers. If I'm traveling overseas, you expect me to pay $300 extra for a month of service? That's r

Questions

5G has been dropping for 7 months now

My 5G keeps dropping and hanging and this has been going no for severaal months, regardless of location. My ATT connection has been flawless for years, but now I can't use my 5g network at all! this is very frustrating and I've logged several hours with AT&T customer support and still no fix!&n

Questions

Very poor cell service

I recently switched to ATT from Verizon because of a drastic change in my cell service. After being assured cell towers were close by, I am having the same issue.  No data will load!!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What 4G LTE bands are needed?

What 4G LTE bands are needed simply for voice/audio communications?

Questions

Waylens Dashcam with 4G LTE poor coverage?

I have a Waylens Dashcam and recently the dashcam doesn't connect to what I have been told, is AT&T data network. I use the Android app to connect to the Dashcam but it fails to connect.  However, when I start the car, the camera wakes up and I can connect.  The car is used only once

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.