Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

K
att.com/acceptmyphone

I got an email from <[email scrubbed]> stating..... Were shutting down 3g and giving you a free cell phone. The website address is att.com/acceptmyphone Is this legit? My wife filled it out but it seems to always have a error.

Questions

Cell service has gotten worse over the last week

My in-laws, my husband, and myself have suddenly had a lot worse cell service in our area within the last week. Our service was already a little bit bad because of where we live but it has noticeably gotten worse this last week. Our calls are dropped all the time, our end of the phone apparently bre

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need to replace my Arris NVG510 Motorola Router

When I signed up for ATT U-Verse internet service I was given an ARRIS NVG5120 router. I need to replace it ASAP as it now requires rebooting every couple of weeks.  Which router is compatible as a replacement for my ATT internet service?  Does ATT recommend a replacement?  

Questions

Poor cell service

We were hit by the hurricanes 2020. Actually the cell service was great after.  The last 3 - 6 months cell service is poor with at&t.  I am unsure why.  I live near a military installation and most certain a military tower is behind my home.  Uncertain if this may be the iss

Questions

Cell Tower Outage

How do I report a cell tower outage in zip code 92026?

Questions

No cell service in Hayward, CA

For the last few weeks, we’re getting little to no service in Hayward, ca. I currently have zero bars, occasionally get 1. Wondering if this is a known issue with Hayward cell service. Verizon seems to have full signal so may need to make the switch if this is a known issue and no resolution. I

Questions

Poor coverage in Riegelsville Pa

Not thin but worse. All along the Delaware River on State Route 611 there is incredibly poor reception. This continues inland as far as Bodder Road which is also dead. Zero bars. I have friends with Verizon who are fine but not me with AT&T. Even outside of my car I still can't connect.My phone is a

Questions

Discontinuation of Service

I have been a loyal customer of AT&T for 20 years and I am very, very disappointed with your customer support! I was greeted yesterday by an error message that my SIM Card was not provisioned. This meant that I was unable to send or receive text messages or cellular calls. After going through

Questions

Accepted Solution

Phone has no service. Can not send or receive emails, texts or phone calls for last 3 or so hours

Phone has no service. Can not send or receive emails, texts or phone calls for last 3 or so hours.   Prior to that, the phone service has been erratic for several days while we were on vacation and using the resort WiFi.   Now back home, I'm on WiFi but still can not send or re

Questions

Does the Pixel 5 esim have issues with 5Ge data

In most areas of Anchorage I have very bad or non-existent data using my eSim. If I switch to my physical sim on the same phone (I have a dual sim Pixel 5) I have normal data. My phone shows the same 5Ge icons for both sims and I have identical ATT unlimited plans on both Sims. Should I ask ATT for

Questions

Bad call quality

Call quality and internet speed is very bad. I have the unlimited elite plan which is supposed the be the best quality and my phone is also 5G. My calls frequently drop and when they don’t audio goes in and out. I recently purchased this phone. If I had know the cell service would be this bad I woul

Questions

Samsung S8 and 5G upgrade

Phone model SM-G950U1 supports LTE and voLTE. SIM card does not.  Can AT&T supply the proper nano SIM card to turn features on?  If so how, if not why not?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.