Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

Buying the phone when trying to upgrade

I'm just curious as to why I'm asked to pay the total charge of the phone just to upgrade when I know the other phone I have is paid off. Am I missing

Questions

Cell signal and mobile data will not connect

While driving through a remote area, cell service and data were lost. After entering a large city, data would not return. Phone has been restarted, da

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

6 days ago

Questions

Changing Device Signal Bands

Just bought a new iPad, and it's attached itself to the 2.4 Ghz radio on my Pace 5268AC router. An older iPad is on the 5 Ghz band and is receiving a

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Richard_H2460 

6 days ago

Questions

what is available to boost cellular signal for homes?

Moving to a secluded area , noticed that i get no service or 1 bar at new house. Is there a certain signal booster available for AT&T cellular /

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

codyj 

6 days ago

Questions

I have no service while in the building where I work

No service inside the building where I work in Lincoln, AL. I am growing more frustrated having to login to my school's wi-fi to only be able to send

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

6 days ago

Questions

WiFi setup on new IPad

I currently have Wi-Fi installed on my home computer and I phone. I just received an IPad as a gift and tried to install WiFi using the WiFi Network n

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

7 days ago

Questions

Receiving Internacional calls

I’m figuring out if AT&T make a charge for receiving international calls. I’m from Colombia and the bank there needs to call me. I’m not the owner

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

7 days ago

Questions

Worst service!

I Just want to say this is the absolute worst service to ever hit America. Metro pcs has Better service in more places than this terrible company. Wha

Questions

5G+ coverage maps?

Do any exist? And I'm not talking about the city list. I want to know specifically what tiny parts of the city support 5G+.

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

GLIMMERMAN76 

7 days ago

Questions

Bad signal strength and consistent dropped calls

Its like AT&T sold off their bandwidth to its competitors, and now their own customers are suffering with whats left. Vote with your wallet, and l

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts