AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(7696)
Recent issues with my phone--static/others say they can "hear" other people talking/not connecting to internet when out

For the past few weeks, I have been having issues with my cell phone.  When I am talking to others, those on the other end of the phone call indicate that there are severe "crackling" sounds and they can hear a lot of background noise/chatter.  This occurs if I am in the car alone with no

Questions

transfer 2 line from FirstNet to AT&T Business account and no service for 2 weeks

HelloI switched from Firstnet to an ATT Business account two weeks ago. Until now, I don't have service, and It's on SOS mode (Just for emergencies)."I called customer care many times and changed sim many times, including Esim, Visited corporate stores, Spent hours with customer care for ATT and Fir

Questions

Accepted Solution

Emergency Call Only and No service

Hi, I came from Pakistan 3 days ago. I activated International Roaming on my zong number. But it is not working. Sometime it shows Emergency Calls Only and sometime it turns into No Service. I activated International roaming just to receive text and OTPs. I contact zong and they said everything i

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Network and APN settings for 5G

I just bought a Galaxy Flip 4 5g phone and have AT&T service through Consumer Cellular. I don't have 5G service in my immediate area but it is close by. My phone is currently set on" LTE Only "through Network settings with the , #*#*4636*#*# settings. I need to know what Network settings would I

Questions

Preferred network settings and apn

What preferred network settings and apn should I be using? I'm having connectivity issues. I'm on a samsung note 20 ultra

Questions

Weak Cell Phone Service for 13 Years at Home... One Bar....

I have been living in zip code 22180 for 13 years with AT&T service at my home. For the 13 years, while at home my cell phone signal has been one bar.  I am using an iPhone 12 with iOS 15.5.  My wife has an iPhone 12 with iOS 15.5.  Same exact problem.  One bar of service.&n

Questions

Spotty service San Francisco

For years our cell reception in the Noe Valley neighborhood of San Francisco has been terrible. Advice? Other carriers?

Questions

Lost AT&T Service in our area of Merrillville, IN 46410

Looking for options to report lost service. Our business primarily uses AT&T phones.  Approx. 10 days ago we went from average service to total loss of coverage indoors.  Even just outside in the parking lot it is spotty. Staff are currently using WIFI for calling / iMessage, but many

Questions

Wireless speeds down to a crawl after "upgrading" service plan.

I was on a limited family plan and switched to their highest unlimited wireless plan. The second they activated the plan my wireless speeds have dropped to being unuseable. I've escalated probably at least a dozen tickets to tier 2 and 3 tech support over the last year but they never followup an

Questions

Airtel number not dialing anything

Hello I have a airtel number with roaming pack enabled. It has worked in the past but it is not working now. I isn't even dialing MMIDs. What could be a possible fix? I have a pixel 6 pro and the sim is eSIM. Volte is enables.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(225)
How do I add an international day pass?

Every time I click a link for an international day pass, it takes me to a site saying I need to combine all my accounts into one.  I only have one account and the link doesnt work. I really need service and I'm already in Iceland.  I cannot call any service number because I do not have ce

Questions

What’s up with AT&T internet?

Both storms now we’ve lost our internet during the storm and it took days to get reconnected. Going on day six by end of day today. Their handy info page just says sorry we’re working on it. The last update actually had a specific time (3/52am this morning) that it would be restored. Anyone else hav

Questions

• Internet

Mobile roaming not working

I've been using a prepaid and just a month ago when I'm in Mexico data isn't working. It has an exclamation mark. I already tried restarting my phone and network. I don't know what else to try.

Questions

• Wireless

Pay as you go.

For the last few years I’ve switched my account from a pay-as-you-go plan to pay monthly plan when I visit the US all I had to do was top up £100 a year. I can’t do that now, why is that?

Questions

• Wireless

Why can’t i decline protection plan when upgrading

ATT won’t let me bypass the protection option if i choose to decline it. It pops up a warning about how i only have 30 days to enroll… but won’t let me choose the decline option.  Only when i choose one of the protection package does it let me go through.  That is so wrong

Questions

• Wireless

Can't Access Online Account

I bought a SIM card today at ATT for an ATT mobile hotspot. I tried to access my account online. I entered my "phone number" for the SIM card. (In quotes because it does not allow making phone calls.) And my ZIP code. But then it wanted my billing account number. How would I have any access to th

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(312)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Set Up Password Recovery Options

I get emails and reminders when having to sign in via browser to Set Up Password Recovery Options. I live outside US and recovery via ATT normal means is impossible since they only accept US phone numbers. Any other way?

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.