Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

Z
Cell service

Hi Att cell service for everyone I know drops on telegraph Rd and Ford road in Dearborn Michigan. Calls break up and you can't even make them, and you

Questions

New cell tower request

I would like to know if ATT has thought of placing a tower in or near Munds Park Arizona 86017. Verizon is the local provider and I am an ATT loyal cu

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Data not working unless on WiFi

I just Paid my bill July 25th, 2020 and today my phones Data stopped working unless on WiFi and my txts are sending green. However I still am getting

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

WiFi Calling, IMAP and You!

Referencing this article, I'm curious to know why TCP/143 - IMAP is required for WiFi calling. Could someone please provide some additional informatio

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Slow internet

I've just moved to zip code 32533 and my internet on my phone and the other 5 lines I have is extremely slow.  We have done network resets and turned

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Your attempt to connect to data service was unsuccessful

Started getting this message this morning and has lasted all day. I have a prepaid account with unlimited data.

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Poor reception

About 3 months ago the cell reception (iPhone) from my work address went from pretty good to terrible. I can connect a call but they can't clearly hea

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Declining Bars and reduced reception over the past three months

Over the past three months, We have noticeably seen a decline with available bar coverage and poor reception, broken up voice calls,  and dropped call

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Add a line

I already have a account with att but was wanting to add a line for a smart watch and I have a phone to trade in for it

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

AT&T customer service unable to activate new LG Prime 2

Ordered new LG Prime 2 phone on AT&T website. Phone arrived today. Several calls to customer service have not found CSR able to activate phone

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts