Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(7784)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cel-fi go x cellular booster for internet only

Hello, I live in a very rural area and I was wanting to use 4g/5g for internet/data only. I installed a Cel-Fi GO X | Cell Phone Signal Booster | 1 Panel Antenna/Long Ranger Bundle Kit - All Accessories Included | Multi-Carrier Support with Carrier Switching | Up to 100 dB with a NETGEAR Night

Questions

Closed

Alaskan trip

Planning to go to Alaska. While there I will be in Anchorage, Denali, Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan and Vancouver. Will I have voice and data service. I have a shar d data plan and never run out.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

International Calling

What is the least expensive way to stay in touch when I am out of the country

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AARP Senior Discount

I am a senior citizen and a member of AARP. I noticed in my paperwork AT&T is listed in places that work with AARP.  Do you give discounts to people like me?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

None AT&T Extender

How do I connect my non AT&T WIFI extender? I have a Netgear Nighthawk AX8.

Questions

No service, unable to send iMessages, make nor receive calls while at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA

Yesterday my wife, daughter, and I were unable to use our phones while at an amusement park, Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA. All attempted calls responded with “Call Failed” message, iMessages were unable to be delivered, some “text” messages were able to go through, but not many.  My daugh

Questions

Poor Service

After more than 20 yrs as a dedicated ATT customer, I will be seeking the services of a carrier that can actually deliver wireless service. ATT has gone from being the leader in the industry to a subpar carrier. I never have more than 2 bars, mostly 1 bar even in a supposedly high coverage metropol

Questions

Air 4920 Lights are Blinking RED

My Air 4920 stopped working the other day after working fine for 2 years. I've moved the device right next to the router and I held the WPS button down on the router and then the Air. Now the lights on the Air just blink red.

Questions

Changing Service

I have a phone that i got at the at&t store which i’m currently paying off, my friend wants to gift me an iphone 14 and keep my iphone 12, if i switch all my at&t information like the memory and phone service and all of that from my iphone 12 to the iphone 14, and my friends switches all he

Questions

LTE equals no service

I am in a populated area of Colorado Springs and have consistent issues with losing 5G service and it going to LTE. When this happens, I cannot send or receive SMS/MMS messages, I cannot use any apps that require internet, and on the browser it says no internet connection.   I have tried

Questions

Be the first to reply

(127)
Phone not making my calls

My SOS is on from my esim. I had been trying to make calls for a few hours and now I can’t make any

Questions

Reward cards not received

A few months ago we had an in home expert switch our service over from Sprint/T-Mobile to AT&T. She was very knowledgeable and thorough with the entire process. When she offered the Visa card or bill credit for $250 each line we specifically watched her select the customize button and select the

Questions

• Wireless

Paramount+ and Showtime to Merge

https://tvline.com/2023/01/30/paramount-plus-with-showtime-rebrand-cable-network-name-change-explained/ It seems that everyone who pays the $10/mo for Paramount+ will get Showtime included. The names of the linear Showtime channels will be renamed. Content should stay very similar. What doe

Questions

• TV

Need help logging into my account

Questions

• Wireless

AT&T 2G Service with BGW320-500 5G port - 5/2.5/1 support with ASUS AX11000 2.5G Primary WAN port?

Hello, 1: Had AT&T 1G service connected to AX11000 for years now. (uVerse Residential router) 2: Upgraded to AT&T 2G service (BGW320-505) with 5G port (5/2.5/1) connected to ASUS AX11000. 3: The ASUS Primary WAN port is 2.5G. Can't get this to connect as 2.5G. It ONLY works as 1G 4: Is

Questions

• Internet

Network problem

Hello I’m not getting any network when I put my SIM card in my iPhone 14pro max

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(115)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Contract Cancellation Fee - since when?

I signed up for a Unlimited Elite service with my own phone and recently had to switch to another carrier because of work. Why am I getting slapped with a contract cancellation fee when I was never told my account was set up under a contract. When I called AT&T to ask about my last bill there wa

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NEED ACCOUNT HISTORY RECORDS

Hi I need to be able to access my account history for phone calls/text messages for the month of July of 2022. It will only let me see the last couple days of the month and I need to be able to view the middle of the month. I don’t even know if anyone working in “Support” or “Customer Service” wi

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Damaged by Fiber installation in our subdivision

I have called every number I can find in this forum with 0 help, over 25 transfers to the "correct" department. And it's getting to the point where I'm going to just file it with the BBB.  I'm posting here as a last ditch effort to avoid any more headache. ATT is installing fiber in our sub

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.