Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

N
Samsung sm-N985f in 2022

I've been notified that my Samsung Note Ultra will not be usable with the upcoming changes in 2/2022 its model number is not listed on the AT&T chart of phones. It's an international version.

Questions

Great customer service

Woke up today with my phone disconnected because att decided they don't want phones on there network that aren't 5g compatible. (to me that means it's a scam to get more money by forcing people to buy new phones.) Then the geniuses add to the misery by saying all I need to do is call and talk to cus

Questions

Issues with wireless network

I have a Pixel 4a that has worked great until a few days ago. Now the phone Icon says I'm either connected to 4G or LTE with decent bar strength, but I am utterly unable to connect to the internet.  For example the web browser is fine when accessing via Wifi.

Questions

Cell service signal booster at home

The signal in my home is terrible - I consistently get 1 bar. What does AT&T offer in terms of a cell signal booster?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Losing signal when making and receiving calls

Hello, for the past 2 weeks I've been losing all signal anytime I make or receive calls. The other phone (also a Samsung but different model) on the account does not do this, even when we are in the same location at the same time. Basically I go from 4G LTE, full bars, to the circle with the line th

Questions

Limited service area

I live in a limited service area for AT&T- although it doesn't seem that rural and is only about 5 miles from "town". My calls either have a delay, go "in and out", or drop.  I have tried everything I can think of to improve it with no success- wifi calling did not improve it, I bought a p

Questions

Poor Reception

For the past month my AT&T reception has been very unreliable. I've never had an issues in the past with AT&T service but now my its rough.  If I'm not in a 5G area, my phone shows LTE which would normally be fine except when it shows LTE my phone acts like I have no data service and a

Questions

help fix my data problem

I am having the worst time , my data hasn't been working on my phone it is turned on and my bill is paid . My fiance and I share 4gb of data but we still have plenty left so that should be the issue at all and his works mine doesn't I can't even get on the account to see what is wrong help please

Questions

Terrible service and no customer service!!

Why do you care so little about your customers experience that I’ve had chronic service issues with multiple phones in the same location. With full signal and yet slow or zero Internet access and theres no way to report it without wasting an hour of my time!!!! You used to at least have an app c

Questions

While travelling international (Europe and UK) phone will not allow calls and data simultaneously

I travel a lot for business and I have recently run into a rather agonizing issue while abroad that hasn't been present before. First things first.. A little device and plan information. Device: Iphone 11Pro running latest IOS  Plan: Unlimited and More SM Premium  Intl Day Pass - ON

Questions

Why did I go from great coverage to no service instantly?

I've always had 4 bars in my home, 5 on newer phones.  My phone (Iphone 8) went to no service yesterday around 2:30pm and has been no service since.  Some people with newer phones Iphone 11/12) are able to get 1 bar inconsistently (we've tried three other phones)  Zip code 23113 I

Questions

no service in Europe

Hi, I just arrived in Europe and get a 'no service' on my iphone8. Already tried resetting the network setting, but this doesn't help.I can't log in to MyATT either to check things. What can I do?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.