Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

M
Why do I have poor service in the area I live?

I love right next to austin Tx and the AT&T coverage is one bar. Music won’t play social media won’t load and calls are dropped constantly.

Questions

New tower AT&T, but not for customers?

I live in an area that was impacted by a hurricane. After the hurricane, a permanent tower was put up by AT&T a mile from my house, but was told it was only for FirstNet customers!?! I have cell service with AT&T for 20 years, and even before the storm, the main shopping district of my area

Questions

HORRIBLE SLOW DATA

Since I got my iPhone 12pro last year and switched from T-Mobile to ATT I’ve been having horrible network data speed. I have tried may times to reset the network. This is supposedly 5G network but I can tell you that 4G from T-Mobile is faster that this.

Questions

Accepted Solution

I have strange events

Sometimes when I talk on my cell phone, I have strange events. Once I heard an echo, only my voice was slowed down, sometimes the sound breaks off and I cannot hear anything. I do not know what to think about it thx

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

3G Sunset Updates and Information

As you may have heard by now, we’re phasing out our 3G network by February 2022. This will help us make room for an even better network that will improve your experience. To ensure our customers are prepared for this change, we have helpful information that will answer some of the most common qu

Questions

Why us my LTE so slow at my Dallas residence?

I moved to a new neighborhood 2 years ago. Recently my wifi went out so I was using LTE on my iPhone. I did a speed test and I was only getting 3Mbs with LTE. That is horrible. How do I get this fixed? I'm in a pretty nice area. Do I need a repeater at my house? I used to get over 20Mbs at my old ho

Questions

5G

I live in eastern Nebraska near Omaha. I see my phone and tablet have 5G in the status bar with 3 bars. I did a test and I thought I should expect better speeds than this for all the hype the commercials give 5G. Is this what I can expect and if so what’s so great about 5G on the AT&T network?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Galaxy S8+ on New Network

I would like a to know if there is any possible way to get a Samsung Galaxy S8+ to work on the new/upgraded network that's rolling out in February 2022? My S8+ has been the best phone I have ever owned and it is in pristine condition still. There has to be something I can do to get it to work on the

Questions

All incoming calls go straight to voicemail.what do I do to change this setting.

All incoming calls go straight to voicemail. how do I change this setting

Questions

Intermittent Wifi Calling

This topic has been discussed before but no satisfactory answer appears to be available.   My home is in a dead spot for AT&T cell signal. No bars in the whole subdivision. I use AT&T Wifi Calling. It is great, when it works. When I am home, I put the phone in Airplane Mode. I get all bars of Wifi s

Questions

International calling and travel

Can someone please provide some information on what's covered when traveling internationally or outside the U.S.?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

cannot receivecalls from iphone with google fi

calls from MY google fi cell to my att home or my wife's att iphone will not go through. Cannot call other att numbers.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.