Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Network Coverage

Network Coverage

Learn more about AT&T's fast mobile broadband network.

TERRIBLE COVERAGE RECENTLY

What is going on with the coverage lately? I have been with AT&T for 25 years. Until a couple of years ago, I always had full bars and great coverag

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Cannot transmit to wifi devices

I recently got ATT DSL service and now I am having difficulty transmitting to my wifi peripherals from my phone. This includes speakers, printers and

posted 

8 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

3 hours ago

Full bars no service

For about the last year at my work building I have full bars and an animated 4GLTE icon, but no service. texts and call will not go out or come in. Th

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

17 hours ago

Carrier settings update 41.1

I got prompted to download the new carrier settings and want to know what was in the update

posted 

16 hours ago

• 

Last response by 

9 hours ago

ZTE 3G Flip Phone Problem Receiving SMS

About a month ago I started experiencing issues receiving SMS while at home. The real problem with it is that the messages 'disappear' completely (I n

link to "get started" in order to setup wireless in smart home manager does not work

the link to actually click and"get started" to set up wireless in the smart home manager does not work. other links (for example, to HBO Max) on the p

Every weekend my ATT signal drops to almost nothing

For the last couple of months my Data signal is decent during the week, but about 10 AM on Saturday it just goes to almost nothing for the whole weeke

Cellular Network issue

Good afternoon,My phone is no longer able to make calls or listen to voicemail. Nothing strange occurred, it worked before I went to bed and when I wo

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

AT&T Signal around and in home is very weak - recommendations to improve it?

Just moved into a new townhome in zipcode 30188. We've had a very weak cell phone signal that measures -106 dB outside and anywhere from -110 dB to -1

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Bad cell service

Been an AT&T customer for 10 years. Always had perfect service but the past couple months I’ve barely had one bar. Zip code is 43055

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago