Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Movies

Movies

Give recommendations or tell us about your favorite films!

In Spike Lee’s Furious New Film, Marvin Gaye’s ‘What’s Going On’ Is Still Fighting the Power

In "What's Happening Brother," a shimmering cut from his classic 1971 album "What's Going On," Marvin Gaye sings from the perspective of an American s

Questions

The Art of Growing Up: Life Lessons from the Films of Hayao Miyazaki

The poet Maya Angelou once said: "To grow up costs the earth, the earth. It means you take responsibility for the time you take up, for the space you

Questions

How Hollywood Has Shaped Our Understanding Of Police

After days of impassioned demonstrations across the world, Hollywood’s propensity for valiant police depictions is facing its own reckoning. The death

Questions

In ‘Da 5 Bloods,’ Spike Lee Provides A Fresh Return To The Heart Of Darkness

At one point in “Da 5 Bloods,” Spike Lee’s impassioned new war/heist movie, the film suggests that the proportion of Black men serving in Vietnam was

Questions

Birds of Prey

Where can I find the song collection for the Birds of Prey movie? Can you give me the address? Thank you for sharing, after searching I found the addr

posted 

25 days ago

• 

Last response by 

25 days ago

Questions

Why ‘You’ve Got Mail’ – An Upper West Side Rom-Com – Is So Great

Looking for a way to disconnect? Might I suggest taking a trip down memory lane to a simpler time when the Internet was still dial-up and e-mails went

Questions

8 Eye-Opening HBO Documentaries

An excellent documentary shines a light on hidden truths and carefully digs into deep and delicate experiences. And the best documentaries elevate the

Questions

Looking Back: The Matrix Trilogy’s Impact on Cinema

Few movies have inserted themselves into the cinema lexicon like The Matrix Trilogy.The explosive franchise from the Wachowski sisters takes us to a p

Questions

Alfonso Cuarón On The Bliss Of ‘A Little Princess’ 25 Years Later

When “A Little Princess” opened in May 1995, almost no one knew Alfonso Cuarón’s name. Big stars didn’t want to work with such an untested director, w

Questions

How Werner Herzog continues to propel the documentary into an art form

Not too long ago, the documentary was viewed as a stale genre. All too often, the general public dismissed documentaries as being uptight, boring, and

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts