Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!
Movies

Movies

Give recommendations or tell us about your favorite films!

K

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Search for the names of the songs used in the movie

Can fans of "the Lord of the Rings" series tell me the names of the songs or soundtracks used in the movie and where to download them? I am just a new

Questions

What was that movie?!?!

Okay guys. I need some help. In my youth/childhood my Mom had a movie that I loved watching. Now as I've gotten older I can not remember what the movi

Questions

IN NEW FX DOCUMENTARY, LIFE FOR WOMEN IN COMEDY IS NO JOKE

Did you hear the one about the happy-go-lucky woman comedian? Didn't think so. This is not to say there aren't laughs galore in "Hysterical," the new

Questions

INDIAN CINEMA 101: THE WORK OF SATYAJIT RAY

Legendary Japanese director AKIRA KUROSAWA once said, “NOT TO HAVE SEEN THE CINEMA OF RAY MEANS EXISTING IN THE WORLD WITHOUT SEEING THE SU

Questions

AT&T Fiber NBA commercial forgot to sponsor Space Jam: A New Legacy

I recently saw a AT&T Fiber NBA commerical and I don’t hear the advertising mentioning See Space Jam: A New Legacy only in theaters and streaming

Questions

10+ MOVIES TO STREAM STARRING YOUR FAVORITE SINGERS, RAPPERS AND MUSICIANS-TURNED-ACTORS

It’s always fun to get a glimpse of someone out of their “normal” surroundings, but these musicians prove that they’re just as

Questions

FRENCH CINEMA 101: GODARD, TRUFFAUT, BUÑUEL AND BEYOND

You may have heard of a French duo known as the Lumière brothers, credited for the birth of cinematography at the turn of the 20th century. Wit

Questions

THE MAKING OF SPACE JAM: A 25 YEAR POP CULTURE PHENOMENON

Before the 1996 movie "SPACE JAM," starring the legendary MICHAEL JORDAN, could become a 25-year pop culture powerhouse, it started out as a small com

Questions

SOMETIMES MAGIC FINDS YOU — MEET CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG

When middle-schooler Emily Elizabeth (DARBY CAMP) meets a magical animal rescuer (JOHN CLEESE) who gifts her a little, red puppy, she never anticipate

Questions

HI, MOM IS THE HIGHEST GROSSING MOVIE OF 2021: HERE’S WHY

At only six months deep into 2021, this year has already proven to be a year chock full of blockbusters. Highly anticipated features like "ZACK SNYDER

Questions

Get started

Ask a question

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.