Check out the AT&T Gift Guide for Valentine's Day Gifts for every kind of love!
Movies

Movies

Give recommendations or tell us about your favorite films!

10 Movies That Highlight the Black Experience in America

The Black experience in America is often overlooked in cinematic history. Prolific Black actors and actresses of the 20th century could only find roles as supporting characters or as interlopers in films featuring majority-white casts. However, we are currently in a golden age for storytelling that

Questions

1984: A Year in Review

The first "Wonder Woman" film took fans back to 1918 when World War I was raging across Europe, but the upcoming sequel is taking fans back to the future with a totally tubular time-jump to 1984. So put on your best parachute pants and go back in time with us for 1984: A Year in Review. Here are

Questions

Best Superhero Movies of the 2010s

When it comes to cinema, nothing makes audiences more excited than watching their favorite heroes.From Spider-Man to SHAZAM!, these are the best superhero movies of the 2010s.

Questions

Watch the first seven minutes of Mortal Kombat In theaters and streaming on HBO Max this Friday, April 23rd

From New Line Cinema comes the explosive new cinematic adventure “Mortal Kombat,” inspired by the blockbuster video game franchise, which most recently enjoyed the most successful video game launch in its history, Mortal Kombat 11. The film is helmed by award-winning Australian commercial filmmak

Questions

New Trailer: The Fast Saga – F9

It seems like it was only yesterday that the guy with the cool voice and the very iconic sci-fi eyes from the cult horror flick Pitch Black (Vin Diesel), and his extremely charismatic and unknown co-lead (Paul Walker), were paired up in "buddy cop" fashion from Ron Cohen, the director of the live-ac

Questions

A Movie for Every Self-Quarantine Mood

Time will tell if the COVID-19 pandemic is the crisis that defines our generation. But right now, it’s the war we’re fighting, and as health professionals have told us, our best weapon is to stay home as much as possible.That’s not to say self-quarantine is easy – and it’s certainly not the same cha

Questions

What to see on Christmas Eve?

I really love Christmas. And I love to create this fabulous atmosphere through movies, TV shows, movies, home decorating and cooking all sorts of goodies. Here I would like to know your tips on what to see on Christmas Eve and on Christmas Day inclusive.

Questions

Accepted Solution

What movie was it?

When I was little, I saw a wonderful movie on TV. There was a group of teenage friends there. One of them had asthma and his house was about to be taken away, or he had to be sold for debts. And then the children climbed into the attic and found an old treasure map. On the other side of the city, cr

Questions

How does this sub feel about Hawkeye so far?

I've never really seen anyone talk about it outside of the Marvel subs tbh. It's over half way through and It doesn't seem to be generating the buzz that WandaVision or Loki did. The Marvel fans seem to enjoy it but then again we'll enjoy anything MCU lol. Kate Bishop is definitely a highlight. Such

Questions

Why horror is the genre that will define 2021

From a siege of the United States Capitol to a presidential impeachment trial for inciting an insurrection to growing no-fly lists, many of the defining events from the first few weeks of 2021 could be lifted straight from a horror movie. It’s a foreboding, anxiety-ridden—and frankly, horrifying—atm

Questions

Live Action Disney Remakes: Yay or Nay

I just watched the new Jungle Book and it was really good. I am excited to see the Lion King as well. However, I am yet to see Beauty and the Beast

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Favorite non-Christmas Christmas film ...

What is the best non-Christmas Christmas film, ever? in other words, the best film that takes place over Christmas that isn’t about Christmas? I’ll start with Trading Places.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.