Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Movies

Movies

Give recommendations or tell us about your favorite films!

Why horror is the genre that will define 2021

From a siege of the United States Capitol to a presidential impeachment trial for inciting an insurrection to growing no-fly lists, many of the defining events from the first few weeks of 2021 could be lifted straight from a horror movie. It’s a foreboding, anxiety-ridden—and frankly, horrifying—atm

Questions

1984: A Year in Review

The first "Wonder Woman" film took fans back to 1918 when World War I was raging across Europe, but the upcoming sequel is taking fans back to the future with a totally tubular time-jump to 1984. So put on your best parachute pants and go back in time with us for 1984: A Year in Review. Here are

Questions

A Movie for Every Self-Quarantine Mood

Time will tell if the COVID-19 pandemic is the crisis that defines our generation. But right now, it’s the war we’re fighting, and as health professionals have told us, our best weapon is to stay home as much as possible.That’s not to say self-quarantine is easy – and it’s certainly not the same cha

Questions

7 MOVIES THAT ARE SURE TO SPOOK, TRICK OR TREAT OR NOT

Twists and turns have become so commonplace in the past couple of years that dramatic headlines no longer phase us. And maybe the world feels so incredibly spooky lately that you'd rather just stay home (not that we have much choice lately). Or, perhaps you're itching to leave the house and join in

Questions

EXPLAINER: WHAT’S BEHIND THE LOOMING HOLLYWOOD STRIKE?

A major Hollywood strike could be on the horizon for some 60,000 behind-the-scenes workers in the entertainment industry. Over the weekend, members of the International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees (IATSE) OVERWHELMINGLY VOTED IN FAVOR OF AUTHORIZING A NATIONWIDE STRIKE for the first

Questions

Valentine’s Day Guide: How to Love One of the Best Hollywood Love Stories

You know the old Hollywood love story. The would-be-couple meets. The relationship starts with an obvious fatal flaw in it, yet love blossoms anyway. The first sensual encounter is spectacular; neither one of them has ever felt or ever done anything quite like this before. But then, that first act f

Questions

Movie ads during "Pause"

Does anyone else find the ad for the movie Malignant disturbing? I realize that is probably the point the movie studio is hoping for, but I find it very inappropriate, especially if there are young children in the room. It is scary and haunting...in my opinion. Just wish they could use a different

Questions

10 Movies That Highlight the Black Experience in America

The Black experience in America is often overlooked in cinematic history. Prolific Black actors and actresses of the 20th century could only find roles as supporting characters or as interlopers in films featuring majority-white casts. However, we are currently in a golden age for storytelling that

Questions

HBO MAX DAY-AND-DATE RELEASE ENDS LONG, LONELY TRAIL FOR CLINT EASTWOOD’S ‘CRY MACHO’

HBO MAX subscribers have been treated to a few DC Comics-based tentpoles, a reboot of classic Japanese monster movie, and a Denzel Washington-led serial killer flick. And on Friday, Sept. 17, their subscription will get them day-and-date access to another typically reliable theatrical enterpris

Questions

¡BAILAMOS! 8 LATIN AMERICAN MUSIC SPECIALS TO STREAM FOR HISPANIC

As we head into HISPANIC HERITAGE MONTH, there’s no better time to practice your SPANISH. And if you don’t speak the language, not to worry; dance moves will do just fine.With some salsa, bachata, son jarocho, and more, you can let your hips do the talking. Or just bask in the chill

Questions

Marvel’s “Shang-Chi” is giving Asians a superhero to call their own

The Marvel Cinematic Universe recently celebrated its ten-year anniversary. And since its inception, it has exposed casual and hardcore comic book fans alike to the stories of Marvel superheroes, including some of the more obscure ones. For instance, 2018's "Black Panther" burst onto the scene as

Questions

What movie was it? Need a name

As a kid in the late 90s-early millennium, I watched something that was already half way through after switching channels. A woman was in court, I think she had a ring on that could control people or take their memories with touch. I think she touched the guard, the solicitor and the judge. Sh

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.