Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
Movies

Movies

Give recommendations or tell us about your favorite films!

Coming Soon to a Couch Near You — January 2021 Edition

If you're anything like us, 2020 was a year of catching up on all the movies, shows and video games we missed. And although brushing up on the classic

Questions

Big 2021 News For Movie Fans!!!

We have big news to share. As many of you know, Wonder Woman 1984 is going to be released worldwide in theaters later this month.&

Questions

10 Movies That Highlight the Black Experience in America

The Black experience in America is often overlooked in cinematic history. Prolific Black actors and actresses of the 20th century could only find role

Questions

Justice for the League: Why Fans Desperately Wanted The Snyder Cut...

One of the most eagerly anticipated movie releases of 2021 is a movie that's already been out for three years. That movie is "Justice League," a cr

Questions

8 Cult Classics to Watch on HBO Max

Sometimes, even when movies aren’t considered a commercial success, over time they develop a devoted and passionate base of followers. These films bec

Questions

1984: A Year in Review

The first "Wonder Woman" film took fans back to 1918 when World War I was raging across Europe, but the upcoming sequel is taking fans back to the fut

Questions

Wonder Woman 1984 - Thoughts?

I'm not a die hard super hero/comic book fan by any stretch of the imagination but I did watch the popular TV series with Linda Carter in the 70s. I

posted 

21 days ago

• 

Last response by 

davidbk 

18 days ago

Questions

Fatale – One Mistake Could Change Your Life

After a wild one-night stand, Derrick (Michael Ealy), a successful sports agent, watches his perfect life slowly disappear when he discovers that the

Questions

A Trip Through Rom-Com History

When times are stressful and the road ahead looks uncertain, there are few diversions more soothing than a romantic comedy. It’s a film genre that’s u

Questions

A Movie for Every Self-Quarantine Mood

Time will tell if the COVID-19 pandemic is the crisis that defines our generation. But right now, it’s the war we’re fighting, and as health professio

posted 

8 months ago

• 

Last response by 

josefzee 

a month ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts