Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Movies

Movies

Give recommendations or tell us about your favorite films!

2018 - a year to await Deapool 2. It's great

Oh my God .... Deadpool makes me really mad Player 1 by character but a fussy dandy and there most mean. And it sounds like the main Deapool's version

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T thanks

does anyone know how to find movie theaters in the area, or if there are theaters in Southaven, ms or memphis, th that are participating in the at&t t

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

I'm really excited about the upcoming movie.  Mark Hamil said that there are a lot of shocking character developments.  I just hope they don't build a

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Scary? Yes, you bet!

the "HORDE"Wasn't disappointed when ( the night before last ) the TV broadcast this mind-boggler.In the past, had decided it would be worth the time t

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Comic-Con Trailers ...

A whole mess-load of trailers were released, this past weekend, at Comic-Con.   The LEGO Ninjago Movie Ready Player One Justice League PACIFIC RIM 2

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

The War for the Planet of The Apes? How does it compare to others in the series?

Hey everyone, I just saw The War for the Planet of The Apes, and really liked it. I'm not here to do a review, but for any fan of the series, it'll be

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

RIP, George A. Romero

We lost a master of horror, this weekend, as George A. Romero passed away.   While he will always be an all-time great for Night of the Living Dead, a

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Han Solo ...

Am I the only one who finds this whole Han Solo director drama weird and discouraging (and ... yes .. I am fighting the temptation to call it 'a distu

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I have forgotten the name

Science-fiction movie is coming out I think it was a spaceship landed on earth some good looking lady went out and try to establish contact people are

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

3 years ago