Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Movies

Movies

Give recommendations or tell us about your favorite films!

Accepted Solution

So ... is 'Green Book' actually good?

... I have to admit that the commercials and trailer made it look like a pretty awful 'Driving Miss Daisy' knockoff. But after winning screenplay, sup

Questions

Can I record movies if o have a genie mini in the master bedroom but the master box is in the living room?

Can I record movies if i have a genie mini. In my room and the master is in the living room?

Questions

Recording

I'm trying to record a movie and it says this receiver is not currently authorized for it. What does this mean and how do I fix it? Help please!!!

Questions

The Knight Before Christmas Makes No Sense and, Frankly, I Love That

Absurd Christmas movies are proliferating across the media landscape like a whimsical but terrifyingly invasive species of flower.   There’s no better

Questions

How the movies told us 2019 would be

Blade Runner, Akira, and The Running Man are all set in 2019 – now that it’s December, we reflect upon movie futures-now-past…   The future isn’t what

Questions

Who's in the Running for Best Picture Oscar Nominations?

Is this the year for The Irishman? Maybe the Oscars will go back to late 60's to tell a tale that's Once Upon a Time in Hollywood? Can Parasite break

Questions

Movie Review: Scorsese’s The Irishman Is Stunning Cinema

Don't expect to find Frank Sheeran's name on Angie's List when searching for a house painter. He's not that kind of contractor. But if you happen to i

Questions

Ford v Ferrari

Ford v Ferrari has been called a throwback, one that harks back to a classical Hollywood filmmaking that we have seen increasingly less of over the pa

Questions

Doctor Sleep producer on making a sequel to The Shining

How do you make a sequel to the "scariest movie of all time"?   And how do you make it work almost 40 years after the film came out, based on a novel

Questions

Spider-Man Needs To Cut Ties With This Avenger In Order To Successfully Move Forward In The MCU

As soon as Tom Holland took over as Spider-Man in the MCU, the character truly found a new life. Making a highly anticipated appearance in Captain Ame

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts