Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Movies

Movies

Give recommendations or tell us about your favorite films!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

James Wan: Aquaman is not a traditional superhero film

Aquaman contains an A-list cast that features Jason Momoa as the aquatic superhero - also known as Arthur Curry - Amber Heard (Mera), Dolph Lundgren (

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Top 10 best Christmas movies to snuggle up to this holiday season

It's that time of year when the leaves are falling and the weather is getting chillier, which means staying indoors with your bae all Winter long. One

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Live Action Disney Remakes: Yay or Nay

I just watched the new Jungle Book and it was really good. I am excited to see the Lion King as well. However, I am yet to see Beauty and the Beast

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

9 months ago

DCEU vs MCU (and why MCU is better)

DC Comics and Marvel Comics are the two giant entertainment companies in America and they are equal rivals in this competitive entertainment market. H

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Put your knowledge of Fantastic Beasts to the test!

Get ready for Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald by taking our quiz and putting your knowledge of Fantastic Beasts to the test!

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Official Solution

Killer Sounds: Horror Movie’s Most Terrifying Tracks!

Blood, blades and frights have often been the hallmark of the horror genre over the last half-century or so, but theres nothing like an absolutely kil

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Five Horror Movies We Saw Way Too Young

Everyone has a film that they were warned would give them nightmares.   These are not those movies.  These are the movies that blindside you on a rain

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

New York Comic Con

AT&T went to New York Comic Con and reported back on everything we geeked out over at We Went to New York Comic Con!

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I'm too scared to laugh ...

Horror movies uncover the most terrifying and decrepit corners of our human experience and imaginations. However some are also ridiculous adventures o

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Movies

What movie y’all got

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago