Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Movies

Movies

Give recommendations or tell us about your favorite films!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Favorite non-Christmas Christmas film ...

What is the best non-Christmas Christmas film, ever? in other words, the best film that takes place over Christmas that isn’t about Christmas? I’ll st

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

1 year ago

The Golden Globes

The Golden Globes will be presented on January 6th with the following films up for Best Motion Picture - Drama: BlacKkKlansman Bohemian Rhapsody If B

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

1 year ago

The Film Independent Spirit Awards

Aubrey Plaza will be Hosting the 2019 Film Independent Spirit Awards, on February 23rd, with the following films up for Best Feature: Eighth Grade Fi

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

The Oscars

The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences will host the 91st Academy Awards on Feburary 24th.   Who do you think is most likely to win an Oscar?

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is Aquaman the biggest movie in the world?

Warner Bros.' Aquaman received a rare early release in China over the weekend, two weeks before it's set to premiere in the US on December 21. The mov

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Aquaman, half man, half Atlantis

Aquaman is a colossal warrior who learns of his legitimate right to the throne of the underwater kingdom of Atlantis, but he is also a self-described

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Come on let's play

Guess the movie with the following One Liner. NO GOOGLE!! 1. "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse."2. “Toto, I've got a feeling we're not i

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

11 months ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Toy ‘Aquaman’ Short Will Hilariously Hype You For The Real Deal

Sure, this toy version of Aquaman doesn’t change facial expressions and might be a tad stiff. But he’s a hoot in a stop-motion short posted by DC on T

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Amber Heard loves her Aquaman character

The 32-year-old actress plays Mera in the James Wan-directed superhero flick, Aquaman, and the star revealed at the world premiere of the DC Extended

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Momoa and Heard take to seas in superhero film ‘Aquaman’

Game of Thrones actor Jason Momoa brings the latest superhero spin-off to the big screen, this time Aquaman, to tell the story of the DC Comics half-h

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago