Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Give Mom a virtual hug with our Mother's Day Gift Guide.
Movies

Movies

Give recommendations or tell us about your favorite films!

8 Cult Classics to Watch on HBO Max

Sometimes, even when movies aren’t considered a commercial success, over time they develop a devoted and passionate base of followers. These films bec

Questions

Wonder Woman 1984 - Thoughts?

I'm not a die hard super hero/comic book fan by any stretch of the imagination but I did watch the popular TV series with Linda Carter in the 70s. I

posted 

4 m ago

• 

Last response by 

davidbk 

4 m ago

Questions

Fatale – One Mistake Could Change Your Life

After a wild one-night stand, Derrick (Michael Ealy), a successful sports agent, watches his perfect life slowly disappear when he discovers that the

Questions

A Trip Through Rom-Com History

When times are stressful and the road ahead looks uncertain, there are few diversions more soothing than a romantic comedy. It’s a film genre that’s u

Questions

A Movie for Every Self-Quarantine Mood

Time will tell if the COVID-19 pandemic is the crisis that defines our generation. But right now, it’s the war we’re fighting, and as health professio

posted 

1 y ago

• 

Last response by 

josefzee 

5 m ago

Questions

New, Old + Off-Beat: 9 Holiday Classics to Stream this Holiday Season

There’s no time like the holidays to grab a blanket and get comfy on the couch with some movies. This list of nine has something for everyone, with

Questions

Something For Everyone: Stream These Movies Before or After Thanksgiving Dinner

Thanksgiving may look a little different this year, but this list of movies has something everyone can enjoy before or after dinner on Turkey Day – or

Questions

‘It’s A Wonderful Life’: Inside The Classic Holiday Movie And Why It Is Needed More Than Ever

It’s hard to imagine the holidays without It’s a Wonderful Life. Director Frank Capra’s 1946 film has become a quintessential watch with generation af

Questions

Vote For The Best Offbeat Holiday Films

Whether it’s a 24-hour marathon of “A Christmas Story” or a late-night screening of “It’s A Wonderful Life,” everyone has their favorite holiday movie

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Search for the names of the songs used in the movie

Can fans of "the Lord of the Rings" series tell me the names of the songs or soundtracks used in the movie and where to download them? I am just a new

posted 

10 m ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

5 m ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts