Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Movies

Movies

Give recommendations or tell us about your favorite films!

Would / Should win Album of the Year

Assuming the Grammy winners have not already been leaked ... who do you think will win album of the year and who do you think should win? Bonus points

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Oscars 2019 - Who's Going to Win?

Every week, we posted a different poll for an Oscar race - all the way up to last night's Academy Awards ceremony. It turns out our Community Awards E

Oscar Snubs

Whats the best part about the Oscars? Who was left out! I'm not disappointed but surprised that Crazy Rich Asians was shut out and Bradley Cooper wasn

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Oscar Nominations: 2019

The nominations for the 2019 Oscars were announced this morning, including:   Best Picture: Christian Bale, Vice Bradley Cooper, A Star Is Born Wille

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Wild speculation ...

According to GoldDerby (https://www.goldderby.com/article/2019/2019-oscars-nominations-voting-ends-january-14-news/), all the Oscar ballots were cast

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The Best Harry Potter Games Worth Your Time

What's the next best thing to becoming a wizard? Playing one in a magical Harry Potter video game, of course!

Golden Globes Winners

The Golden Globes were awarded last night -- and I gotta admit, there were a lot of surprises as far as the winners go. Any reactions on the results?

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Glass

I have to admit, I fell out with M. Night Shyamalan a looooooong time ago. I think Signs was the last film of his I liked (and I only half-liked it, t

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Oscar Host

Who would you like to see host the Oscars? I would vote for Tina Fey and Amy Poehler.

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How Jason Momoa’s Previous Roles Prepared Him to Play Aquaman

Not even Olympic swimmers could keep up with the latest DC Super Hero: Aquaman will soon embrace his duty as "protector of the deep" and dive into the

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…