Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Give Mom a virtual hug with our Mother's Day Gift Guide.
Movies

Movies

Give recommendations or tell us about your favorite films!

4 Movies to Get Your Kids to Fall Asleep

As any parent knows, some nights, it's nearly impossible to get your kids to sleep, and when your regular bedtime routine fails, it might be best to j

Questions

How do you campaign for an Oscar during a pandemic?

This time last year, the film industry was preparing for its biggest night of the year, the Academy Awards. While the quartet of acting winners had pr

Questions

If Franchises Are the Future, We Could End Up With an Entirely Different Entertainment Landscape

More, more, more — not the tagline for one of the three GameStop projects on the way, but apparently the new ethos of most major film studios. Warner

Questions

Who do you think is most likely to win an Oscar?

The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences will host the 91st Academy Awards on Feburary 24th. Who do you think is most likely to win an Osca

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

sergioedwards 

3 m ago

Questions

6 Actors Honored Posthumously at the Golden Globes: From Chadwick Boseman to James Dean

Posthumous awards have been used for centuries to honor those in the military, but when it comes to the arts, the precedent is a little more recent.

Questions

Sundance From Home: A Virtual Wrap of 2021’s Unprecedented All-Digital Festival

This year's Sundance Film Festival, its first virtual incarnation, ran Jan. 28 to Feb. 3, and Times film staffers were collectively glued to our TVs,

Questions

Coming Soon to a Couch Near You — February 2021 Edition

It's February y'all, and that means that Punxsutawney Phil *checks notes* has already decreed that we've got six more weeks of winter. That's six m

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I find theaters in the AT&T Thanks program?

does anyone know how to find movie theaters in the area, or if there are theaters in Southaven, ms or memphis, th that are participating in the at&

posted 

3 y ago

• 

Last response by 

dj3183 

3 y ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How does live streaming work and does it save on my data?

How does live streaming work and does it save on my data?

posted 

2 y ago

• 

Last response by 

Cstarman922 

2 y ago

Questions

Anton Ferdinand Reveals Personal Impact Of ‘Football, Racism And Me’ Documentary

A decade since it took place, Anton Ferdinand is taking control of the narrative around the incident that changed his life. It was a Sunday evening

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts