Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Movies

Movies

Give recommendations or tell us about your favorite films!

In ‘Da 5 Bloods,’ Spike Lee Provides A Fresh Return To The Heart Of Darkness

At one point in “Da 5 Bloods,” Spike Lee’s impassioned new war/heist movie, the film suggests that the proportion of Black men serving in Vietnam was

Questions

Birds of Prey

Where can I find the song collection for the Birds of Prey movie? Can you give me the address? Thank you for sharing, after searching I found the addr

posted 

3 months ago

• 

Last response by 

skeeterintexas 

3 months ago

Questions

Why ‘You’ve Got Mail’ – An Upper West Side Rom-Com – Is So Great

Looking for a way to disconnect? Might I suggest taking a trip down memory lane to a simpler time when the Internet was still dial-up and e-mails went

Questions

8 Eye-Opening HBO Documentaries

An excellent documentary shines a light on hidden truths and carefully digs into deep and delicate experiences. And the best documentaries elevate the

Questions

Looking Back: The Matrix Trilogy’s Impact on Cinema

Few movies have inserted themselves into the cinema lexicon like The Matrix Trilogy.The explosive franchise from the Wachowski sisters takes us to a p

Questions

Alfonso Cuarón On The Bliss Of ‘A Little Princess’ 25 Years Later

When “A Little Princess” opened in May 1995, almost no one knew Alfonso Cuarón’s name. Big stars didn’t want to work with such an untested director, w

Questions

How Werner Herzog continues to propel the documentary into an art form

Not too long ago, the documentary was viewed as a stale genre. All too often, the general public dismissed documentaries as being uptight, boring, and

Questions

Wonder Woman 1984 trailer breakdown

Wonder Woman 1984 brings fans New Order, a dose of the '80s, Kristen Wiig's Cheetah, the return of Chris Pine's Steve Trevor, and more!   Welcome to

posted 

9 months ago

• 

Last response by 

nody 

8 months ago

Questions

A Movie for Every Self-Quarantine Mood

Time will tell if the COVID-19 pandemic is the crisis that defines our generation. But right now, it’s the war we’re fighting, and as health professio

Questions

How Party Streaming Can Let You Watch Movies With Your Friends, Even If You’re Miles Apart

We take for granted simple things like watching a movie with friends and family. But, when you're stuck inside, life can get a little lonely. Fortunat

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts