Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
Ready to ask the community a question?  Get started...
Movies

Movies

Give recommendations or tell us about your favorite films!

We Broke Down Every Second of the Final Trailer for Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

The final trailer for Star Wars: Episode IX — The Rise of Skywalker has dropped, which means we now have all the information about the final entry in

posted 

4 months ago

Celebrity Profiles

Hi,I am working on behalf of an individual featured as an Actress on the DirectTV movie section of the website. This shows in Google search results.Is

posted 

5 months ago

Eddie Murphy ...

What with his recent promotional blitz for Netflix's Dolamite, his upcoming SNL hosting and next year's Coming to America II, I was wondering what eve

posted 

6 months ago

• 

Last response by 

6 months ago

The Inescapable Gravitational Pull of Margot Robbie

Margot Robbie is having a moment.   The pride of Dalby, Queensland has become a megawatt star and head of her own production company, with a filmograp

posted 

6 months ago

America In Entertainment

The cities, states, traditions, fact and fictions of America have always loomed large in our Entertainment.   From the best Midwestern films, the grow

posted 

7 months ago

ATT Thanks Tuesday movie

I am having problem with ATT Thanks Tuesday movie. After I downloaded ATTHANKS app to my phone, I was able to log in and get connected to Fandango and

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

7 months ago

Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker – first look at new characters

It’s just under seven months until The Rise Of Skywalker – the third and final part of the new Star Wars trilogy – blasts its way into cinemas, and so

posted 

9 months ago

Avengers: Endgame non-spoilers question

So, I saw Avengers: Endgame, last night and loved it! I desperately want to talk about it but I don't want to spoil it for anyone. So - here's a quest

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

10 months ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How Tim Burton Brought Gotham to Dark, Gritty Life in His “Batman” Films

By all reasonable box office measures, Batman should have been a dud. What many initially thought would be the biggest pitfalls of the 1989 film ended

posted 

10 months ago

• 

Last response by 

10 months ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Your Guide to SHAZAM!

Everybody loves a dark, gritty super hero story — it's no coincidence that the broody Batman has been one of the most popular super heroes of the last

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

a year ago