Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
Movies

Movies

Give recommendations or tell us about your favorite films!

Wild speculation ...

According to GoldDerby (https://www.goldderby.com/article/2019/2019-oscars-nominations-voting-ends-january-14-news/), all the Oscar ballots were cast

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The Best Harry Potter Games Worth Your Time

What's the next best thing to becoming a wizard? Playing one in a magical Harry Potter video game, of course!

Questions

Golden Globes Winners

The Golden Globes were awarded last night -- and I gotta admit, there were a lot of surprises as far as the winners go. Any reactions on the results?

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

LilSebastian 

2 years ago

Questions

Glass

I have to admit, I fell out with M. Night Shyamalan a looooooong time ago. I think Signs was the last film of his I liked (and I only half-liked it, t

Questions

Oscar Host

Who would you like to see host the Oscars? I would vote for Tina Fey and Amy Poehler.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How Jason Momoa’s Previous Roles Prepared Him to Play Aquaman

Not even Olympic swimmers could keep up with the latest DC Super Hero: Aquaman will soon embrace his duty as "protector of the deep" and dive into the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The Most Popular Movie, Food, and Beverage Holiday Traditions

With the holiday season comes an undeniable feeling of warm and fuzzy familiarity and a lot of nostalgia: the soft twinkle of the Christmas tree, the

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

davidbk 

2 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why Plato’s Atlantis has refused to drown for thousands of years

If Plato could only see his Atlantis now. When the Greek philosopher introduced the fictional island nation in his Socratic dialogues Timaeus and Crit

Questions

Netflix films

I just saw Roma - which was beautiful, moving and will almost certainly be up for a bunch of awards. How do we feel about tv or streaming films gettin

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

QuarryRye 

2 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Favorite non-Christmas Christmas film ...

What is the best non-Christmas Christmas film, ever? in other words, the best film that takes place over Christmas that isn’t about Christmas? I’ll st

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts