Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Movies

Movies

Give recommendations or tell us about your favorite films!

Big 2021 News For Movie Fans!!!

We have big news to share. As many of you know, Wonder Woman 1984 is going to be released worldwide in theaters later this month.&

Questions

New, Old + Off-Beat: 9 Holiday Classics to Stream this Holiday Season

There’s no time like the holidays to grab a blanket and get comfy on the couch with some movies. This list of nine has something for everyone, with

Questions

A Movie for Every Self-Quarantine Mood

Time will tell if the COVID-19 pandemic is the crisis that defines our generation. But right now, it’s the war we’re fighting, and as health professio

posted 

7 months ago

• 

Last response by 

gauravseth22 

2 days ago

Questions

Something For Everyone: Stream These Movies Before or After Thanksgiving Dinner

Thanksgiving may look a little different this year, but this list of movies has something everyone can enjoy before or after dinner on Turkey Day – or

Questions

‘It’s A Wonderful Life’: Inside The Classic Holiday Movie And Why It Is Needed More Than Ever

It’s hard to imagine the holidays without It’s a Wonderful Life. Director Frank Capra’s 1946 film has become a quintessential watch with generation af

Questions

Vote For The Best Offbeat Holiday Films

Whether it’s a 24-hour marathon of “A Christmas Story” or a late-night screening of “It’s A Wonderful Life,” everyone has their favorite holiday movie

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Search for the names of the songs used in the movie

Can fans of "the Lord of the Rings" series tell me the names of the songs or soundtracks used in the movie and where to download them? I am just a new

posted 

5 months ago

• 

Last response by 

Constructive 

11 days ago

Questions

Favourite hidden gem TV series on Netflix?

What TV show do I need to see? Try and steer away from the standout shows like Breaking Bad, as I'll likely have seen them. It has to be on Netflix, b

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

VinzVinzClortho 

a month ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Amber Heard loves her Aquaman character

The 32-year-old actress plays Mera in the James Wan-directed superhero flick, Aquaman, and the star revealed at the world premiere of the DC Extended

Questions

From Celine Dion to Seal: 10 Iconic Music Video Movie Tie-Ins

If there’s one film franchise that understands the power of expertly wielded pop music, it’s Deadpool. The Ryan Reynolds starring action vehicle bl

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts