Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
Movies

Movies

Give recommendations or tell us about your favorite films!

M
Why don’t movies have ratings now?

For the longest time a movie with have 1.  Stars rating, 2. Rotten tomatoes, 3. Popcorn rating. Now, no rating at all!  Why?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Search for the names of the songs used in the movie

Can fans of "the Lord of the Rings" series tell me the names of the songs or soundtracks used in the movie and where to download them? I am just a new

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

4 days ago

Questions

Tax Me If You Can - The United States of Taxes ... and Movies!

A few things in life are certain: death, taxes, and movies about taxes. From see to shining sea, our country has a slew of weird and wacky tax laws th

Questions

The Rise of the Socially-Conscious Horror Film

When we think about horror movies we don’t typically think about “woke” content. Well, we might think “woke,” but probably mean it more in the scared-

Questions

In Spike Lee’s Furious New Film, Marvin Gaye’s ‘What’s Going On’ Is Still Fighting the Power

In "What's Happening Brother," a shimmering cut from his classic 1971 album "What's Going On," Marvin Gaye sings from the perspective of an American s

Questions

The Art of Growing Up: Life Lessons from the Films of Hayao Miyazaki

The poet Maya Angelou once said: "To grow up costs the earth, the earth. It means you take responsibility for the time you take up, for the space you

Questions

How Hollywood Has Shaped Our Understanding Of Police

After days of impassioned demonstrations across the world, Hollywood’s propensity for valiant police depictions is facing its own reckoning. The death

Questions

In ‘Da 5 Bloods,’ Spike Lee Provides A Fresh Return To The Heart Of Darkness

At one point in “Da 5 Bloods,” Spike Lee’s impassioned new war/heist movie, the film suggests that the proportion of Black men serving in Vietnam was

Questions

Birds of Prey

Where can I find the song collection for the Birds of Prey movie? Can you give me the address? Thank you for sharing, after searching I found the addr

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

a month ago

Questions

Why ‘You’ve Got Mail’ – An Upper West Side Rom-Com – Is So Great

Looking for a way to disconnect? Might I suggest taking a trip down memory lane to a simpler time when the Internet was still dial-up and e-mails went

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts