Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Movies

Movies

Give recommendations or tell us about your favorite films!

Oscars 2020: The Full List of Nominations

Hollywood was up early Jan. 13. The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences announced its nominations in 24 categories that morning for the 92nd A

posted 

3 days ago

Oscar Nominations: Big Wins For Disney, Netflix, ‘Joker’

Now that the nominations are out - which films are going to benefit, from the box office, from their nominations? Which films lost more than a nominat

posted 

5 days ago

Joker leads Oscars 2020 pack but ...

Less than a week since Bafta's strikingly white and male awards shortlist met with widespread criticism – including from the organization's own chief

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Can a friend send money

I have a friend want to send me money how do that work

posted 

1 week ago

• 

Last response by 

1 week ago

Accepted Solution

So ... is 'Green Book' actually good?

... I have to admit that the commercials and trailer made it look like a pretty awful 'Driving Miss Daisy' knockoff. But after winning screenplay, sup

posted 

1 year ago

• 

Last response by 

5 months ago

Wonder Woman 1984 trailer breakdown

Wonder Woman 1984 brings fans New Order, a dose of the '80s, Kristen Wiig's Cheetah, the return of Chris Pine's Steve Trevor, and more!   Welcome to

posted 

1 month ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Can I record movies if o have a genie mini in the master bedroom but the master box is in the living room?

Can I record movies if i have a genie mini. In my room and the master is in the living room?

posted 

3 weeks ago

Recording

I'm trying to record a movie and it says this receiver is not currently authorized for it. What does this mean and how do I fix it? Help please!!!

posted 

3 weeks ago

The Knight Before Christmas Makes No Sense and, Frankly, I Love That

Absurd Christmas movies are proliferating across the media landscape like a whimsical but terrifyingly invasive species of flower.   There’s no better

posted 

1 month ago

How the movies told us 2019 would be

Blade Runner, Akira, and The Running Man are all set in 2019 – now that it’s December, we reflect upon movie futures-now-past…   The future isn’t what

posted 

1 month ago