Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Get to the head of the class with our Back to School deals!
More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Additional answers to your AT&T PREPAID questions.

Question regarding Go-Phone plan

Hi! I have the 25/month Go-Phone plan but I'm new to AT&T and want to make sure that I'm up-to-date with what does and doesn't use my minutes.  It say

Questions

I want to cancel current balance..

Hello..Im a prepaid go phone user.. My phone was expired.. So I refilled $15 at the internet.. and..then I refilled $10 for the $25/mon plan.. but now

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

GoPhone expiration date

Greetings: I have an expiration date in Sept however, I still have funds on my phone account.  Will the account expire or roll over untill I have used

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

4 years ago

Questions

Charged 20 cents a minute instead of 10

I have a gophone plan. My iphone will show that a call lasted 35 seconds meaning I should only have to pay 10 cents, however when I log onto my accoun

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

prepaid

Every month when I renew my minutes I lose a day on my time. For example this month my date was 8/23 instead of my renewal being 9/23 it was 9/22. Thi

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

How to cancel a GOPhone account from abroad?

Hello, First of all i'm sorry for my poor english. I´ve visited US last year and i´ve bought a gophone SIM card. When i left US i tried to cancel my a

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

My prepaid cell phone is still not available

I just refill 45$ to activate my cell phone. I see my rate plan expiration date is chaged, but "my features : not available" is still shown in my acco

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Go Phone account disconnected

Idon't be able to access to my AT&T account with my number [Edited for privacy.] because there is a message : your account has been disconnected. I do

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

emergency calls only?

I have a go phone I am trying to reload but is only allowing emergency calls. How do I get past this to load the phone and why is it doing this?

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

$45 monthly plan

So I just got the phone today and when I activated it I was given the option to change to the $45 2 gb internet plan, I did but when I tried using the

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts