Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Additional answers to your AT&T PREPAID questions.

What's really going on with AT&T and their service?

Hello, I a "loyal" AT&T Go Phone or Pay as you Go customer for the last 3-4 years.I have had concerns in the past about my billing date moving up ever

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Go Phone plans for oversea student bringing an unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-i9505?

Hi, My son will start his schooling in US this Sept.After browing the ATT shop and it seems the $25/mo plan are good enough for him as his boarding sc

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Avail 2 issues

Has anyonr had an problems with the Avail 2 and it not ringing or buzzing or beeping when a text is sent

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

I'm overseas and want to switch my gophone plan

I'm overseas and want to switch my gophone rate plan from $60/month to $0.10 a minute while I'm out of the country. I can't find anyway to do this onl

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

calling charges

Hello I hope someone can answer this question or at least tell me how to get reimbursed or at least to stop these charges.  I don't use my phone much

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

5 years ago

Nexus 5

I have a Nexus 5 that uses the GoPhone plan $60 plan.  I switched from a postpaid account with AT&T in January and was using the Nexus 4 previously.  

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Recycle Deadline?

Hi. I have a contract-free, pay-as-you-go cellphone. My feature plan is $25 for up to 250 minutes every 30 days. Since I am currently in China and won

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Refill card issue

Hello.   I purchased refill card, but unfortunately it does not work for me (from phone or web site).   Is there any way to find why? And is it worth/

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

GoPhone HELPPPP

Hello! I am having quite a bit of trouble with my gophone! So i got it a year ago and used it for a little bit and then its been off ever since, well

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Go Phone Unlock- Nokia Lumia 520

Hi, I bought a Nokia Lumia 520 go phone from a Microsoft store while holidaying in Hawaii. Upon asking the question if this is a locked phone i was re

posted 

6 years ago

• 

Last response by 

6 years ago