Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Login support

Login support

Help logging into your HBO Max experience.

K

Accepted Solution

HBO Max sign-in error

I have AT&T Elite account. I have verified my email.  I have clicked on the HBO MAX tile and it said I was all set. Got to HBO MAX and it says Can't Verify Sign-in.  I've attempted on my phone and on a browser.  I've attempted to clear all fields and try again.  I've went b

Questions

Official Solution

HBO Max sign in error

I Have had the most difficult time trying to sign into HBO Max with att as my service provider and/or from my att account email as a HBO Max user account. I have eligible service through my att wireless account with the Unlimited elite plan. Contacted both att support as well as HBO Max Support and

Questions

I can’t login in HBOmax with my AT&T account.

I have unlimited data and I had site up everything but I still don’t have access to HBO. Thanks. 

Questions

Can’t login with AT&T credentials

I am a subscriber to AT&T mobile unlimited elite plan, but HBO Max can’t verify my subscription and doesn’t let me in. How do I fix it?

Questions

Galaxy Fold3 Unlock Version

I have tested that I can't sign in to HBO Max App with my Galaxy Fold3 unlock version using At&t as provider. I tried with a Galaxy Fold3 ATT version and signed in correctly. Another thing I tried was logging in into HBO Max with no provider using a direct suscription and it work correctly too.

Questions

hbomax

Why can't I log in in HBOmax?

Questions

Wants me to chose plan

We have hbo max included with our wireless plan. When I try to login with my att login info it keeps wanting me to selecr a plan, which have subscription fees. We now also have Directvstream, but that shouldn't affect what we had before signing up.

Questions

I'm still getting 'Can't Verify Subscription'

Logging in with AT&T log in as instructed

Questions

HBO max trouble signing in

HBO max keeps telling me “your subscription through att has expired” no matter what device I use, i can’t watch HBO max. I’ve called att plenty times and they say they’ll fix it but it doesnt get fixed. Help please

Questions

What is Error Code “-4” on HBO Max app on ROKU TV?

For the past week, I get this error message you in the app on my ROKU: “HBO Max Application Error” “Lost Connection to the server” “Error Code -4” All reboots, re-installs of the app, TV, etc….have been done. ROKU is saying it’s HBO Max and not them. Has anyone else had or have this issue and if so,

Questions

HBO Max log-in issues

I keep getting an error that I am not using the ID and password associated with my AT&T account. I confirmed with AT&T I am using the correct account information. Any ideas?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is there any way to log out every user on HBO Max?

My ex is logged into my account and I don't know how to kick him off. I've changed my user Id and password but all accounts on my devices are still logged in and I want to log out every device.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.