Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Login support

Login support

Help logging into your HBO Max experience.

N
HBO Max Login Issue

I have the wireless Unlimited Elite plan which is supposed to give me free HBO Max. The person I spoke with on the phone verified that it is in my acc

Questions

Can't setup HBO Max TM that message says I get for free with my unlimited elite plan

I got a few messages saying that I get free hbo max included with my unlimited elite plan which was setup in store today. I've logged into the plan ac

posted 

11 d ago

• 

Last response by 

jennifer80030 

5 d ago

Questions

HBO MAX Subscription Expired?

Initially had trouble signing in to HBO but with some crazy steps support was able to help me log in. Now I’m told that by subscription has expired. I

posted 

9 d ago

• 

Last response by 

jjfort 

5 d ago

Questions

Is it actually possible to chat or speak with anyone at AT&T?

Too many last chances AT&T (and I gave you 17 years)... I called AT&T to ask about the HBO Max service that's supposed to come with my AT&

posted 

3 m ago

• 

Last response by 

ucturbo105 

8 d ago

Questions

Can no longer watch HBO?

My wireless plan has included Watch AT&T and free HBO over the last several years. To watch HBO, I HAD to use the AT&T TV app, using a de

posted 

8 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Justin123abc 

8 d ago

Questions

Why Cant ATT fix the HBO Max "Cant Verify Your Subscription" problem? Its only been a problem for over a year

Instead of the runaround everyone gets, why can't ATT solve this issue? Do they really want their customers to get the HBO Max or not? I would be emba

posted 

16 d ago

• 

Last response by 

Androoman 

13 d ago

Questions

cancel Free HBO MAX

I would like to remove this free option from my account. Or I would actually like to keep it however somebody else has access to my HBOmax account tha

posted 

19 d ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

18 d ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO MAX can't verify my subscription

Hi, I received an email from AT&T stating I am eligible for an HBO Max subscription at no extra charge due to having at AT&T Unlimited Plus wireless p

posted 

1 y ago

• 

Last response by 

AquaCell 

20 d ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I have upgraded to unlimited Elite, how can I go about streaming HBO?

I have Elite plan but I am not sure what do I need to do to start dtraming, thank you

posted 

21 d ago

• 

Last response by 

sandblaster 

21 d ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cannot log in on Roku

Although I can log in properly on my iPhone and iPad, when I try to log in on my TV with a new(ish) Roku, the “person” icon at the top left of the scr

posted 

1 m ago

• 

Last response by 

ATTHelp 

1 m ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts