Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Login support

Login support

Help logging into your HBO Max experience.

R
HBO Max Login Loop

I am able to login to HBO MAX with the MyAT&T login. I am able to see the two profiles I created. I select my name (my profile) and select the show I

Questions

HBO max is suppose to be included with my unlimited phone plan

I keep trying to log into HBOmax which says is included in my unlimited plan but it will not verify. Does anyone have a fix

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

13 hours ago

Questions

Cannot setup HBO Max

I have tried everything possible to login to HBO Max, but it simply doesn't work; just like most of AT&T's sites and subsidiaries. I've made several c

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

a day ago

Questions

Can’t get HBOMAX to login

I can’t find in my account to activate HBOMAX. I have unlimited elite but can’t find where to activate.

posted 

3 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

AT&T Unlimited Plus wireless subscriber with HBO Max included. Can't verify subscription.

I'm an AT&T Unlimited Plus wireless subscriber with HBO Max included. I've verified online via my plan details and over the phone via a customer servi

posted 

a month ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO MAX Login with secondary AT&T Wireless Logins

Hello, I have successfully created a HBO Max account using my primary AT&T Wireless login.  The HBO Max allows up to 5 user profiles.  The issue I wou

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Can't login to HBO Max

I have the AT&T Unlimited Choice Enhanced wireless plan, which says HBO Max is included.  When I try to login to HBO Max with AT&T as my wireless prov

posted 

17 days ago

• 

Last response by 

2 days ago

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Unlimited Elite & HBOMAX

Max out your Unlimited Elite plan! If you are subscribed to AT&T Unlimited Elite, HBOMAX is included.   For our AT&T Internet Fiber customers subscri

posted 

2 months ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

HBO Max

My AT&T Unlimited Choice plan is supposed to include HBO Max, but whenever I go to login, they cannot verify.  Please help!

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

3 days ago

Questions

Not able to access HBOMax

Can't verify subscription.   Been talking to ATT from morning and HBO max too. No one is able to help. Just bouncing my call from here and there. Extr

posted 

7 days ago

• 

Last response by 

6 days ago

Questions

Get started...

Ask a new question

Pinned posts