Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Learn

Learn

New features, change batteries, more!

P
Key Fob

I'm sorry didn't realize I was adding on to someone else's question. My question is, I have a key fob that worked until technician came and swapped out controller, I would still like to use my key fob since there is nothing wrong with it, how can I get the capability back?

Questions

How to install new window sencers

Adding more woindow to the account

Questions

Will the thermostat still operate after I cancel my Digital Life subscription?

Will the thermostat still operate after I cancel my Digital Life subscription? Hoping that I can use it as it on the wall without the app or security subscription.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Will the keyless entry codes still work once I cancel my AT&T Digital Life subscription?

Hi - I am most likely cancelling my subscription to AT&T Digi Life. What happens to the functionality of the keyless door lock (YALE) that I connected to the system? Can we still use the same codes to unlock the door or will it stop working all together? Please advise, thank you.

Questions

cancel subscription

will the alarms and security system still work if I cancel subscription

Questions

Siren

What does the siren look like? I need to replace the batteries but I can’t locate it.

Questions

Closed

Key Fob

Why are the key fob's for your digital life system no longer supported?

Questions

3G network

I believe the DLC for Digital Life runs on a 3G network. What happens when att shuts down the network in February 2022? Do I need a new DLC?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Selling House With Digital Life

I am selling my house with Digital Life and canceling the service. 1. Should I unplug the Controller and Chime Sensors? 2. Will the keyless entry for the front door work after the WiFi is shut off? If it does not work, how would I or the new owner be able to lock the door from the outside if there i

Questions

adding cameras and door locks to an existing system

I have an outdoor camera, identical to the one AT&T installed. I would like to install it myself.  How do I get Digital Life to recognize it? Similarly, I would like to add one or two more digital door locks myself.  Are there certain brands that I must purchase to tie into AT&

Questions

How to order the replacement battery from AT&T

I have a DigitalLife home security. It’s a DCL 100.  How can I order a replacement battery from AT&T?

Questions

Cancel Service

We would like to cancel service. We are no longer in need.

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.