Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!
Learn

Learn

New features, change batteries, more!

Closed

Is Windows 10 compatible with my Dell computer?

I have Windows 7 on my pc now, and I want to install Windows 10.If I can download Windows on my pc, Can I use Win 10 Pro OEM key to activate?

posted 

1 week ago

Want someone to come to house to give an estimate on digital life equipment & installation

What is the contact information to schedule an in home consultation for Digital Life equuip[ment & service installation?

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Closed

Digital Life question

Digital Life question

posted 

2 weeks ago

Car WiFi

My 1999 Mercury cougar has A 0BD2 connecter but you say it still is not capable of getting WiFi??? Most Ford Lincoln and Mercury of that year can

posted 

2 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Network

Hi I bought a used iphone 7 phone The seller said that he will only work in another country. But the network does not accept anotherв o perator other

posted 

3 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

2 weeks ago

Closed

How to Manually Configure VPN on samsung S8

Hey!I need assistance in this regard that I have recently bought a vpn plan to stream UK shows and channels, it works best on my PC but I am unable to

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

3 weeks ago

Who’s been texting

Is my father able to look over the AT&T account thing to see who I've been texting, how much, and when? Does this happen with all numbers, ev

posted 

4 weeks ago

• 

Last response by 

4 weeks ago

Brand User
Alexa - Using Voice Commands

Alexa - Using Voice Commands   To start a voice command, the Alexa-enabled device must be addressed by its wake up word.  "Alexa" is the default wake

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Brand User
How to Connect Your Digital Life to Your Alexa

Digital Life can now be controlled by Alexa-enabled devices. To enable this feature, Digital Life has developed an additional Skill for Alexa-enabled

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago

Brand User

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Amazon Alexa is HERE!

Great news!! Digital Life now works with Amazon Alexa to automate your life. Because security is very important to AT&T Digital Life, Alexa is NOT abl

posted 

3 years ago

• 

Last response by 

2 years ago