Learn

Learn

New features, change batteries, more!

(129)
R
Cloud Camera Storage?

One of our catalytic converter was stolen at approximately 2 AM, in camera frame, but by the time we realized it at 1 PM, the online camera record was overwritten. Is there a longer record of camera video in the cloud to which we could refer? Thanks.

Questions

AUTOMATIC DOOR LOCK

how do i find the serial number for the automatic door lock? Is this lock compatible with another security provider?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Using thermostat without digital life

Our thermostat seems like it has been set "automatically" since we cancelled our digital life system. Are we not able to set the thermostat  ourselves without having the digital life service? If we can set without digital life, how do we do it?  We can't even raise the temperature in our

Questions

How to cancel service

Where do I call to make sure the house I just sold has cancelled the service to it?

Questions

AT&T Digital Life

Will my Digital Life security system still operate once AT&T stops service in February? I know it won’t be monitored but curious if the app and system will still work.

Questions

Former AT&T Digital Life....

I've got some cameras installed through a former AT&T Digital Life installation. Now I am automating using my Alexa and Aeotec hub. I've got all but a few proprietary devices connected to the hub, but I still have two cameras, assuming they don't utilize ZWave or Zigbee, that I would like to acc

Questions

How to order the replacement battery from AT&T

I have a DigitalLife home security. It’s a DCL 100.  How can I order a replacement battery from AT&T?

Questions

Cancel Alarm System But Keep Cameras Active?

I am a current Digital Life Customer but want to downgrade my plan. I currently have this plan: Smart Security. It includes security/alarm monitoring for $39.99 and then a Garage Door Package for $4.99 and a thermostat $4.99 and Camera package $4.99. Can I drop any of these? I no longer need or want

Questions

Can I use it as Local Self Monitored System

Hi I just purchased a home which already had a AT&T Digital Life Security System installed in it. Unfortunately, can't afford to pay for the monitoring right now, but is there anyway I can use this system locally and self monitor?

Questions

How can I add another Digital life camera

I have a third digital life camera that isn’t hooked up.. how can I add it to my other 2 cameras on my system?

Questions

Push Notifications

Cannot receive push notifications- cannot add or change devices that receive push notifications

Questions

ATT Digital Life signs and stickers

Where can I order additional yard signs and stickers?

Questions

Need help?

Pinned posts

Most recent

View More

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.