AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Landline Phone Troubleshooting

Landline Phone Troubleshooting

Get help with service problems, maintenance, wiring & more.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(243)
1 or 2 Line Filter

We have wall phones, a Computer, and home security all on phone lines. We have a lot of static on our phones, so much we sometimes have to hang up. We have filters on all that we installed in 1999 when the security system was installed. The static has only started the past couple years and has gotte

Questions

Exceptionally Poor Customer Service

Reaching a human via the IVR is nearly impossible. Hold times are excessive and agents are more interested in ending the call (likely to improve their personal service metric) than actually helping.  When a trouble ticket is finally entered, service intervals are ridiculously long.  Websi

Questions

Mrs. Tonya Penalber

We have been having problems with out Church's phones for years now. I have to call every couple months and report the outage and then wait for service repairs to come out.  Today I have been on hold over 1.5 hours and still have not been able to even report the outage.  Who can I talk

Questions

Line in use then No line msg. Tried upluGging all. Changed phone still no dt

Followed info here and unplugged cordless phones from my landline. Removed batteries from cordless base and other unit and also tried plugged in a wall phone to another phone jack. Cordless Still says no line and wall phone has no dt. unplugged my only tech and that s my cable and internet. this is

Questions

Lanline not working...

My landline has been down for a month now and AT&T is not accessible. Each time that I have called the support line; I have to wait at least an hour and 20 minutes to get any help (I have called 6+ times).  Each time I have called; I have been sent to someone else who was no more of servic

Questions

can't find my landline account

When I entered my account number with the three additional digits after my landline phone number, and my zip code, the following error shows up: That information doesn't look quite right. Try again.

Questions

landline number ported without my permission

My home phone landline stopped working on 9/13. I have been on the phone with AT&T for 2 days, being switched between repair and billing.  Repair tells me a disconnect order was entered and the number was ported to another carrier, and that Billing needs to enter an order to pull it back.&

Questions

calls go directly to voicemail

It appears that landline calls go directly to voicemail, but calls from cell phones do not - they ring normally. How do I fix this?

Questions

Att green box

The box outside our office had its cover knocked off and now its sitting there and its full of bees and people are getting stung. Ive tried calling all the right numbers to have this problem taken care of but keep getting passed around and no one fixs the issue. 800-280-2020. No one seems to care ab

Questions

CANNOT FIND ANALOG HOME PHONE LISTED UNDER MY NAME

I signed up for an analog home landline phone to go along with my cell/internet service. I just received a bill and went to att.com to pay it. The only thing that opens up is my cell/internet bill. I've searched, selected home landline, and re-checked, but nothing comes up but my digital account.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(157)
New wireless number having another area code

Is it possible to take a new wireless number from a city/area and number starting with area code of another area? E.g. Can I take a new wireless number in NJ starting with area code 224 (area code for Chicago) instead of area codes de 732 (area code for NJ)?

Questions

• Wireless

Ipad esim unlock

How to remove the esim lock on iPad. There are no nano SIM restrictions. Link to https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/statusResponse does not help, writes that my imei is not tied to this provider

Questions

• Wireless

download my entire 4 line bill of calls, text and data?

how do i download my entire usage bill detailed call , text and data

Questions

• Wireless

(New 14pro max )

UPS said they delivered my phone and left it at my front door at 6:08 PM oh December 3, 2022. I was not home I arrived at 9:20 PM and phone was not there.

Questions

• Wireless

New cellphone delivery

UPS SAID They left my phone at the front door at 6 PM on 12 3 22 I was not home and when I arrived at 9:20 there was no package on my front porch at the door

Questions

• Wireless

HBO MAX says subscription expried

Hello, When I try to log into HBO Max with my AT&T login it tells me that my subscription through AT&T has expired.  I have an elite wireless plan and it worked just two months ago. 

Questions

• TV

Trending Accepted Solutions

(138)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Having to reset my password every time I try to access my email account

I get a message when I try to log into my email account on my laptop that there have been too many attempts to log into my account and I am locked out until I change my password. This started out happening every once and awhile but now it is happening just about every time I try to log into my email

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Set Up Password Recovery Options

I get emails and reminders when having to sign in via browser to Set Up Password Recovery Options. I live outside US and recovery via ATT normal means is impossible since they only accept US phone numbers. Any other way?

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

We were told by ATT that our email password cannot be reset, and we can never get in again. PLEASE HELP!!

My son was trying to reset his email password. He is now locked out.  He tried resetting online many times to no avail.  He has talked to many people at ATT with no help.  He was told also that I would need to call because I was the account holder.  I did call and got the run ar

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Trade-in SCAM

Don’t fall for the AT&T scam. I also had a iPhone8 that I traded in for the new iPhone14 in the latest AT&T promotion.  The trade in iPhone8 was in perfect condition and warranted a $350 trade-in value.  I even had my crack screen replaced ($100) in order to turn the iPhone8 in in

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can't get my sbcglobal email set up on Outlook

Unable to setup my Outlook with my sbcglobal.net account. Do Outlook still support sbcglobal email? There is number to call to get help since AT&T ConnecTech is no more.

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.