Landline Phone Troubleshooting

Landline Phone Troubleshooting

Get help with service problems, maintenance, wiring & more.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(446)
D
Is there an email address, since no one in the chat wants to help me?

My landline phone stopped working 3 weeks ago. I have tried several times to submit a repair ticket on the repair page, but every single time, after I put in my phone number and zip code, I just get a forbidden access error page. So I chatted with a support agent who said she'd send a tech over the

Questions

Wifi gateway

I replaced the old one with a new one AT&t sent me. Everything is working except for the landline telephone and everything is hooked up properly

Questions

porting request for an old Indiana Bell TN

My prior TN since 1978, 5742594960 was ported from then Indiana Bell over to Comcast. Recently during a very confusing situation with Xfinity over a moving of services from Mishawaka Indiana over to Kokomo Indiana, Xfinity released my old number to the RND.  I have learned that Indiana Bell id

Questions

Sagging and low hanging lines

I do not have telephone service just a wireless account with you all, however at my address I have sagging telephone line across my drive way that now delivery trucks are starting to hit and causing a potential hazard. how do i report this.. I tried calling 2x time now and both times i kept getting

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I cancel home phone?

I have U-Verse TV Fiber Internet 300 and landline I no longer want the landline. Can i just cancel that? How will it effect my bill?

Questions

Remove telephone land line

My telephone landline is laying across my garage roof. I am removing my garage. I need to get the line off my garage and optimally off my property. I no longer use a landline. Thank you. Doyn

Questions

Home phone no longer rings after fiber upgrade

After fiber upgrade of our ATT service, there is no longer any home phone response, either from the display or the ringer. The sole notification of in-coming phone calls comes from U-verse through the TV. There is a dial tone, and we can answer the phone provided we notice the visual U-verse notific

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cannot combine Wireless & Landline accounts into one ID - automated call code is blank

I am trying to combine my old landline phone accounts into a single ID, but when it comes to verifying the phone number by the automated ATT phone call, the call comes in but it doesn't say a code or expiration time. I'm not sure what do do if I the automated call doesn't generate a code.

Questions

Who can I speak to about an easement on property I am buying?

The public record shows AT&T has an easement on the property. Who can I speak with about this easement?

Questions

Home phone blocking

I have a home phone blocking phone. There is a number that call and she told me her number is blocked. I have looked four times and that number is not in my blocked number list. I have looked 4 times. How do I get the number unblocked

Questions

Be the first to reply

(198)
Calling problems - no one can hear me

When I make phone calls, no one can hear me but I can hear them just fine. What can I do to fix this problem.

Questions

Forgot security question answers

I am trying to install a new router/Modem combo but to do so I need the password for my old AT&T account that I set up 10 or 12 years ago. I have tried to reset my password but I have forgotten the answers to the security questions. And no there is NO option for a temporary password the help p

Questions

Internet down multiple times every day all day

Our devices keep disconnecting from our home wifi even though our router never shows that it not connected. All lights are solid green but still our devices will connect for about 15 minutes then disconnect for about 5-10minutes for no reason.

Questions

Refund on installment plans????

Can you get refunds on money you added to your installment plan that was an advance for your phone payments that you added within 24 hours? I did, and now my account says I owe the amount I was about to put on my phone to make my installment plan 50% paid off. I have next up on my plan, so I pa

Questions

Rewards card scam

Recently switched over to At&T from Cox cable, due to a rewards incentive program, so I decided why not give them a shot and get a couple of bucks. The At&t service representative said that I would receive a $200 rewards card for switching to their service, so I went forward with the new ser

Questions

Delayed voicemails

iPhone 11. Voicemails come in a full day or more late. This is not a minor inconvenience. I am not able to take actions on important messages. As an example, I drove an hour and half to pick up someone at the airport only to find out that he took a much later flight. He left me a message that I did

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(289)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

High Speed Internet Down SIX DAYS - Neighborhood Outage - NO PROGRESS

Our high speed internet has been down 6 days with no progress. It is an area outage. Multiple calls to "repair" from me and neighbors and we are promised each time that it will be fixed in 24 hours. No updates at all. We've been promised escalations - NO RESULTS. Spectrum trucks are all over the nei

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

U-Verse and Internet (Fiber)

We are thinking of dropping U-Verse and going solely to the streaming platforms. Right now, we are bundled with U-Verse and Internet but thinking of just using AT&T for the internet. Does anyone know if our internet price will increase since it wouldn't be bundled with cable too? We are paying $

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I need to get my old iPhone that I sold unlocked.

I need to get my old iPhone that I sold unlocked. I do not want to unlock my new iPhone.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

scam?

I keep getting an e mail saying as of March 16th my e mail will be locked out unless I update. Is this a scam? Also I tried multiple times to up date but the message always reads "there is a problem" and I can't go any further.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Swapping eSIMs?

I recently upgraded my phone to the standard iPhone 14 but have since then decided that I want the 14 Pro model. Another family member with a device on the same account is eligible for an upgrade as well, and wants to get the standard 14. If this family member upgraded to the Pro, is it possible

Questions