We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!
Landline Phone Troubleshooting

Landline Phone Troubleshooting

Get help with service problems, maintenance, wiring & more.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(238)
D
Who can I talk to?

Our home phone is out for the umpteenth time, one time for over 3 months. It stopped working yesterday, no dial tone, silence, nothing. Estimated repair date is October 28th!  I would like to talk to someone other than the women that answer the phone or the service technicians.   There ha

Questions

Call Cannot be Completed

Is there anyone out there who can help me? The home phone at my parent's house cannot be called. They're in Florida, but AT&T outages continue to say they have service and they are NOT in the Ft Myers area. I live in Ohio and have their account information, but can't get into their account

Questions

removal of pedestal

Who do I contact regarding the removal of the pedestal bordering my driveway

Questions

Landline Number Changed Announcement

It used to be when you moved AT&T would put a message on your old landline number saying the number has been changed & give the new number. They tell me that this is no longer the case. Is there any way around this, any way to get an announcement telling callers your new number?

Questions

Moving landline number to mobile carrier

Hello, I want to move my AT&T landline number to a mobile carrier but I can't find how to do that inside my AT&T account. Please advise - thank you!

Questions

Land line cannot accept calls at this time

Can anyone help me? When calling my friends land line the message says "cannot accept calls at this time". She needs this land line because she lives in a heavily wooded area and has bad cell service. What could be wring with her phone? She has the bill auto debited from her checking account and it

Questions

bgw210 phone status light

I have rebooted the bgw210 several times, the phone light does not come on. This is a new problem for me, phone working until recently, now I have no home phone service.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Homephone(voip) Portpin (tello)

I'm trying to port my home phone to tello cellular and need a port pin, I found 1 definitive answer on what the port pin is- "For anyone reading this in March 2022... For old ATT landlines, traditionally ATT landline customer agents would ask for the 3 digits following your phone number at t

Questions

Official Solution

landline phone outages

How do I find out if there is a outage concerning my landline

Questions

President's Office has not helped me

I was directed to the PO after all else failed. I was promised my original (25 Yrs) phone number back, but Mr.G has not followed through. He was so helpful at first. At this time No one can call me. I am 83 and my husband is 95. We have lots of medical people who use my old number. I have personal

Questions

Be the first to reply

(80)
Issue with Service restoration in Palm Coast Florida

Our fiber has been down since 11/22 at 6:33 PM in Palm Coast and we can not get a direct answer as to when it will be restored. We keep being told that it will be 24 hours.

Questions

• Internet

Call logs up to last 36 months on online account

How can I access call details for last 24 months from my acccount? There is no option in usage and history.

Questions

• Home Phone

Active Armor Blocked Malicious URL

Hadn’t used my phone in about two hours, came back to it and had a notification that Active Armor blocked a malicious URL and I tapped the notification before reading the url that was blocked. Now I can’t see what URL was blocked, and also I’m confused how the URL was attempted to be visited when my

Questions

• Wireless

Check Validity of AT&T email address

is this a valid AT&T address, or am I getting Spam message? "[email scrubbed]" thanks

Questions

• Email

My box

It will not come on.

Questions

• Internet

Firstnet S22 Ultra Slow

I just switched my service to firstnet with an s22 ultra (unlocked, black sim). The speeds have been awful, I'm getting around 15mbps down. I have another phone on the account that's on friends and family, an s22 plus, which got over 90mbps down sitting next to the ultra. My 4g ipad (also on firstne

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(300)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Android 13 | One UI 5 | Samsung Galaxy S22

I have SM-S901U ATT unlock. When will the update come to my smartphone? Friends with SM-S901U1 ATT have already received Android 13.

Questions

• Wireless

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.