We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!
Landline Phone Troubleshooting

Landline Phone Troubleshooting

Get help with service problems, maintenance, wiring & more.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(238)
Replace damaged pole

Traffic accident on October 11, 2022 knocked down a telephone pole. Near 9029 W. Kearney in Fresno, CA.  California Highway Report case # 9435-2022-03926. We need the pole replaced and the old pole removed.  It is blocking access to our orchard.

Questions

End Landline but KEEP Internet

I want to get rid of my AT&T landline. However, I do want to KEEP AT&T's Fiber Internet. Is there a way to do this without needing to call AT&T's number and going in circles with them?? I don't have the time nor energy for that. Please help? Thank you!

Questions

Trying to close accounts after parents death

I have been dealing with ATT customer service trying to close my parents landline and Uverse accounts with no success. Our names are not on the account and we don't have the passcode, so customer service won't help us.  We do have power of attorney documents and death certificates.  What

Questions

Request To remove damaged AT&T Utility Box

I manage an HOA property in Sunnyvale, CA, that has a damaged AT&T Utility Box. We would like to have this repaired or removed. What steps do we need to take to have this done? Thank you.

Questions

ATT Cordless Phone Issue/People having trouble hearing us

We have the: AT&T TL88102 DECT 6.0 2-Line Expandable Cordless Phone with Answering System and Dual Caller ID/Call Waiting, 1 Handset, Silver/Black      People are having a difficult time hearing us. Please provide guidance. They are hearing static. Thank you.

Questions

Unpair cell phone from the land line phone

I’ve had problems with my Apple iPhone ever since I paired it with the brand new AT&T DPL72312

Questions

How to Remove Old PAC Bell Box

How do I get rid of an old Pac Bell telecommunications box that’s in the front yard of our house? It looks pretty hazardous as it sits tilted from the ground.

Questions

When calling cell phone number it is answered by ATT phone

Whan I call my inlaw's Verizon iPhone, it rings directly on her ATT wireless phone. What is up? Maddening.

Questions

arrogant rep reading off a script

Called 800 288-2020 on 10/14/2022 at 1:49 p.m. pdt to request trouble shooting and possible service call. The rep checked the line and when she returned, she started to read from a script. I tried to get clarification on what was found regarding my line. She rudely told me to let her finish reading

Questions

AT&T land line can’t call a Comcast land line

Have had AT&T service for years and now my land line can’t call a Comcast land line. This just started a week ago. Any ideas?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(78)
att.com and directv.com login loop

My family has multiple user ids, as we have services at different addresses. Recently, I've been unable to access the account for my parents' address - they have a legacy dsl line, and our wireless services are also associated with their address. When I try to login using the login id associated wi

Questions

• Wireless

HBO max login problems

I subscribe to HBO through Xfinity and now its telling me that i need to choose a plan or click a link if I'm already subscribed. I have tried to login with my Xfinity account but it tells me that it's not the primary account. I have tried to login with all acounts connected to the Xfinity account b

Questions

• TV

ONT box cable

Does anyone know what cable this is ? specifically the black one I can’t seem to remember the name of it. it’s connected to the ONT box and onto the wall. & can someone list websites where I can purchase it as well . Thank you ! 🙏🏽 😊

Questions

• Internet

How do I upload a professional (mp3) recording of a voicemail greeting to iPhone

How do I upload a professional (mp3) recording of a voicemail greeting to my iPhone? Despite playing the recording through high-quality external speakers, the microphone on my iPhone 14 Pro Max does a terrible job of processing the recording. The output sounds like a garbled message from someone fro

Questions

• Wireless

AT&T charging for equipment I never received

I submitted a request/notice to move services to another state (July 1, 2022 I told them I would be gone). They promised equipment to send to me before I moved, the package was sent to old address AFTER I moved and now ATT is charging me for equipment I clearly did not receive. In fact, I called in

Questions

• Internet

Email spam blocker?

Like many other comments on this forum, I’ve experienced an exponential increase in spam over the past few months that don’t get caught by the email server’s spam filters. If I look at the properties of the sender, they always come from some address which is in the form of ‘[email scrubbed]’.  

Questions

• Email

Trending Accepted Solutions

(288)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

att.net login

I've used @att.net for almost 30 years and Outlook 2003 for 20 years. Now I I can't receive mail on my desktop or phone. When I log into yahoo, currently, It loops back to the login page. there is no "not you" button on the log in page. all remedies found on google (ipconfig/flushdns, clear cookies,

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.