Landline Phone Troubleshooting

Landline Phone Troubleshooting

Get help with service problems, maintenance, wiring & more.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pinned

Landlines Going Away

AT&T, along with other providers of landline phones, will be actively phasing out their landline services soon in response to the FCC Landline Shutdown Order 19-72. U.S. service providers will be required to offer customers an alternative to landlines and use devices to convert analog signals to

Questions

(841)
Removal of Easement

I work at a law firm in Allentown, Pennsylvania and am working on a project that needs to have a driveway vacated and an AT&T easement moved/abandoned. Can you please help me with a contact person?

Questions

My landline will not ring and there is only 45 DC volts going from ATT to my home.

What is the ringing voltage of a telephone land line?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When AT&T installer kills existing connections

When the installer hooks up new phones in our building, one or more existing user loses service. This can take over a week to fix.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

I need to report my home landline outage

no dial tone, cannot call out and nobody can call in

Questions

why doesn't att.com/repair work?

My two landlines for the last two plus years are dead or have excessive static. I constantly report trouble at att.com/repair but that their site doesn't work for anymore.

Questions

Sprint Dial Up Phone Lines

I have sprint lines on wood post , like old school telephone line with an easement . However , theirs no more sprint , and theirs no more phone lines in use , so who owns the lines now ? I don’t think they are being used , so can I just get rid of them ? Or sell them ? Or does AT&T need to come

Questions

Damaged landline utility box

I have a damaged landline utility box in my front yard. It is held together with duct tape. The original provider was GTE. From the research that I have done this far, there is some indication that this is AT&T now. Is there a way to find out if it belongs to AT&T? I would love to get it re

Questions

Landline Wire Removal

Greetings ! We ported our home phone to a cell phone a number of years ago but we still have a bundle of landline wires in our basement which I would like removed. 1) Will AT&T do this and if so, how much does it cost ? 2) If I can do this, can I get something in writing from AT&T that give

Questions

Phone Utility pole broken for weeks causing public safety issues

I am the City Manager for Sandusky Michigan and have made multiple attempts to get ATT to deal with a broken pole that is causing wire to hang and create a safety issue. Kids are able to touch the wires that are hanging low

Questions

DL72219 Caller ID question

I set up this cordless phone today. When I call from my cell phone, my name shows up for caller ID. Other cell phones in the same room only show “wireless caller”. I added a phone number with name to the directory and that number appears as “wireless caller” as well. Only my name appears. Any ideas?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

AT&T Utility Box Covers

We have a utility box in front of our house that has a dilapidated cover and is a safety issue. How can we report it to be replaced/repaired? Address is in Orlando, FL Thank you

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.