We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!
Landline Phone Troubleshooting

Landline Phone Troubleshooting

Get help with service problems, maintenance, wiring & more.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(240)
I'm helpless, since I don't seem to have any options.

My Landline phone service has been down since a rain storm yesterday, and I can't call out or receive incoming calls. I tried and was unable to set up a service call online. I'm continually given a toll free # to call for help, but I obviously can't call it, because my phone doesn't work. What can I

Questions

Phone Jack

Installation of another phone jack for emergency services.

Questions

outage 70053 zip

I've reported both my Uverse internet and traditional land line home phone as not working. AT&T says no outages for my account and I can't find how to show area outages.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

CREATE ONLINE ACCOUNT

I WANT TO SET UP AUTO PAYMENT FOR MY FATHERS DIRECT TV AND ATT ACCOUNT. I DO NOT HAVE A USER ID FOR HIM (I HAVE A SEPARATE ATT.NET ACCOUNT FOR MYSELF)  tHIS SHOULDN'T BE HARD TO DO! i HAVE ACCOUNT AND PHONE # INFORMATION

Questions

leaning and rotten pole in my back yard WEST PALM BEACH Florida

At 5015 NORTH FLAGLER DRIVE WEST PALM BEACH FL 33407, THERE IS AN ATT POLE , THAT IS ROTTEN AT THE BASE AND LEANING, please have Service pole planner for this area call me. Richard A.  (Edited per community guidelines)

Questions

View bill

Why can I not view my LAN line bill online in Texas?

Questions

Outbound dialed calls immediately revert to the dial tone.

Outbound dialed calls immediately revert to the dial tone. Inbound calls are fine.

Questions

No service for a month

I have spent eight hours on the phone talking to customer service reps. I have made two trips to the ATT store. I have replaced my home phones at the request of att and also replaced the modem. Same problem. Had a tech come to my house and verified that all my equipment was working correctly. The on

Questions

FAX comes and I can't use the phone.

My FAX machine and I can't use the phone

Questions

Traditional Landline out of order

No service for several days, contacted different att support websites/technicians and each one says in order to help me they need another telephone number, well, I don't have one. I only have the one Traditional landline telephone that is out of order. I was also told that if I didn't have another

Questions

Be the first to reply

(214)
Smart devices failing

After 25 years with Comcast, I switched to ATT for my internet and I hate it. I have had nothing but problems from day 1. I spend hours online and on the phone trying to get help...nothing.   I had a tech come to my house, nothing. The problem is that now with ATT all of my smart dev

Questions

• Internet

InHome Expert Contact Information

In March of this year I moved eight lines from TMobile to ATT via an offer sold to me by InHome Expert Kassandra Johnson.  Part of the offer included new phones whereby we would be charged for the phones but get full credit (monthly credits over 36 months) for turning in our old phones. 

Questions

• Wireless

I am on ATT Unlimited Elite and my service speeds have plummeted. I'm barely getting 1mbps down when I used to get 100+. What is going on?

This is effecting my ability to work remotely. I can't figure out what is going on. Unlimited Elite is supposed to not throttle. No matter where I am in the city, 1 bar or full bars, it's the same ordeal.

Questions

• Wireless

Maybe fraud.

I got this text from 225699479>Hi, it's AT&T. To continueusing our services, pleaseverify account ownership toprevent permanent accountsuspension.dash11559.asuscomm.com/wordpress/cgi/r/HfvBQXm?4yzZqJUwjnJRmyatt and it took me to this page…. https://uathlog.myatt.net.aksood.click/Billi

Questions

• Wireless

Pace 5268AC Log Codes

We are troubleshooting our installation and looking at alternatives. Now trying to understand what the logs may have to tell us. In part we are looking for entries that tell us when the internet was not available. Is there a log that will give us that infomation? Logs are not available for very long

Questions

• Internet

I have a sbcglobal.net e-mail account need to create a subaccount

I have a sbcglobal.net e-mail account need to create a subaccount

Questions

• Email

Trending Accepted Solutions

(327)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Android 13 | One UI 5 | Samsung Galaxy S22

I have SM-S901U ATT unlock. When will the update come to my smartphone? Friends with SM-S901U1 ATT have already received Android 13.

Questions

• Wireless

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.