For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Landline Phone Troubleshooting

Landline Phone Troubleshooting

Get help with service problems, maintenance, wiring & more.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pinned

Landlines Going Away

AT&T, along with other providers of landline phones, will be actively phasing out their landline services soon in response to the FCC Landline Shutdown Order 19-72. U.S. service providers will be required to offer customers an alternative to landlines and use devices to convert analog signals to

Questions

(852)
Get call history from a landline for 2014

The phone number in question is 650.917.1791 and i believe it was Pacific Bell back then

Questions

Att Home phone service down, Internet works

Sometime two days ago, our home phone service went out. I rebooted the router, didn't work. According to ATT, no outages, everything is working fine. I then chatted with someone, and they attempted to some things on their end. Didn't work. Their final suggestion was a complete reset of the router

Questions

Accepted Solution

Clicking on line coming from my wifi connection

I reset my wifi recently and ever since, there's been a clicking sound on my landline that won't go away. When I'm talking to someone, they hear it also. The phone line and the wifi line are connected to the same phone jack. The sound is actually like a helicopter. Can you help me?

Questions

Sound broken up during conversation

After talking for ten minutes or so, my conversation got broke up and the other party couldn’t make out what I have said.

Questions

repair service

My phone has been non-functional for 2 full days. I have inside repair for my 3 phones. Every time it rains, the phone goes out. Such is the current problem. There is no dial tone.

Questions

Easement Question

Who can I talk to about an AT&T easement on my property and what options I have regarding build on/around it? I am not even sure if the buried line is being used anymore.  Please advise.

Questions

Demolition clear letter

Good Morning, I am trying to obtain a demolition clear letter to apply for a demolition permit in the City of Hialeah.  The address of the structures to be demolished are 80 West 27th Street, and 86 West 27th Street, 33010.  Please advise as to how to proceed. Thank you, Milagros Maytin-Miret [em

Questions

Request to move AT&T transformer - residential

We are constructing a home in Tyler TX: We are requesting the removal of the existing transformer - it is in the middle of the yard where we are needing to construct the sidewalk in the near futhre. Please contact us:  [email scrubbed]

Questions

Can i disconnect my Landline (POTS) Phone Service with AT&T and Not Lose my currently Active 6mb Uverse Internet?

Can i disconnect my Landline (POTS) Phone Service with AT&T and Not Lose my currently Active 6mb AT&T Uverse Internet? As it says if i call to disconnect my Landline will it keep my Uverse Internet from working? I do not have Uverse TV...Just Landline Phone and 6mb (slow) Uverse Internet.

Questions

No dial tone after setting Allocation Mode to Passthrough

Recent install BGW320-500 Changed Allocation mode to Passthrough to connect a Watchguard router. Voice status Registration State : Registered. Line 1 Last Resgistration Message : SUCCESS No dialtone on handset that works fine on another line.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(4)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Lines Down in Yard

The Nor'easter of last weekend brought down my internet and the phone lines in my yard. I have tried calling customer service and risk management. The AI assistant determines that I have a wireless account with one of you associated companies and hangs up on me.  I need help.  There's ove

Questions

Accepted Solution

Landline phone connection

I don't have a phone connection(dial tone) coming into the house or the incoming box outside so I can't call att to report the problem. I couldn't find a customer service link for a landline phone service either. The troubleshooter was no help as the problem seems to be in the lines and not in my h

Questions

Accepted Solution

My over 60 years of a family generational (land line) phone is being double billed!! Help!!

So... life is busy. I just have usually written a check for my land line services and now, I have just found out that they have been double billing me for a while and not one person who I've spoken to will give me or transfer me to a phone number where I can speak to someone state side who I can tal

Questions

Accepted Solution

Who can I speak to about an easement on my property in Orange, CA

ATT is pulling out of Orange, CA, and I'm interested in finding out if they will be releasing their easements back to the property owners. I have old landline phone wires buried, and the pillars that contain them are rotting. I doubt anything contained in them is useful.  

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.