Landline Phone Troubleshooting

Landline Phone Troubleshooting

Get help with service problems, maintenance, wiring & more.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(347)
DLP73410

I am trying to change the number of rings on this phone before it goes to voicemail. It is set on 6 but goes to voicemail after 2 rings.

Questions

I'm helpless, since I don't seem to have any options.

My Landline phone service has been down since a rain storm yesterday, and I can't call out or receive incoming calls. I tried and was unable to set up a service call online. I'm continually given a toll free # to call for help, but I obviously can't call it, because my phone doesn't work. What can I

Questions

Phone Jack

Installation of another phone jack for emergency services.

Questions

outage 70053 zip

I've reported both my Uverse internet and traditional land line home phone as not working. AT&T says no outages for my account and I can't find how to show area outages.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

CREATE ONLINE ACCOUNT

I WANT TO SET UP AUTO PAYMENT FOR MY FATHERS DIRECT TV AND ATT ACCOUNT. I DO NOT HAVE A USER ID FOR HIM (I HAVE A SEPARATE ATT.NET ACCOUNT FOR MYSELF)  tHIS SHOULDN'T BE HARD TO DO! i HAVE ACCOUNT AND PHONE # INFORMATION

Questions

leaning and rotten pole in my back yard WEST PALM BEACH Florida

At 5015 NORTH FLAGLER DRIVE WEST PALM BEACH FL 33407, THERE IS AN ATT POLE , THAT IS ROTTEN AT THE BASE AND LEANING, please have Service pole planner for this area call me. Richard A.  (Edited per community guidelines)

Questions

View bill

Why can I not view my LAN line bill online in Texas?

Questions

Outbound dialed calls immediately revert to the dial tone.

Outbound dialed calls immediately revert to the dial tone. Inbound calls are fine.

Questions

No service for a month

I have spent eight hours on the phone talking to customer service reps. I have made two trips to the ATT store. I have replaced my home phones at the request of att and also replaced the modem. Same problem. Had a tech come to my house and verified that all my equipment was working correctly. The on

Questions

FAX comes and I can't use the phone.

My FAX machine and I can't use the phone

Questions

Be the first to reply

(130)
AT&T won’t apply credits and marked my phones as a recycle after 2 years!

I bought to iPhones 13 pro max and traded in my iPhone 8 and IPhone SE . I waited more than a year for them to apply credits. Whenever I called customer service they use to tell me they haven’t received the phones. After talking to the supervisor I was told that my credits will be applied in 3 bi

Questions

• Wireless

High Ping/Packet Loss Start Jan 27. Starts at 8pm every night. Alabama.

Everything is fine during the day. Not sure what else to say an i know im not the only one after reading the forums here. I am seeing incredible high ping in games, navigating websites, I'm dropping packets. Everything has been rebooted, updated, unplugged, etc. I am seeing tons of "Invalid IP P

Questions

• Internet

ATT lied about $300 rebate

Offered a $300 Visa card for getting fiber one. Agent also offered $150 for getting the 1 gig .  Got the $150. Here’s all the excuses about why I didn’t the the Visa card.  Had to wait until  I had service for one month.  Reward center wasn’t authorized to give more than $200, t

Questions

• Wireless

Same problem that hasn't been resolved.

I've tried numerous times thru chat or calls to ATT and so far NO help. I'm locked out of a sbcgobal.net email account I've had for YEARS. The password has been changed and my security questions have also been changed so I cannot reset the password.  

Questions

• Email

Can't hear anyone when receiving calls and they can't hear me when I make a call on home phone.

Home phone rings and just has "Ringing" in the caller ID window. I answer but can't hear anyone on the line.  I can call out but the person on the other end can't hear me.

Questions

Phone not making my calls

My SOS is on from my esim. I had been trying to make calls for a few hours and now I can’t make any

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(117)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

DirecTV cancelling Newsmax

I am a 12 year subscriber to DirecTV & have had AT&T cell service for 15 years. I am EXTREMELY disappointed that DirecTV is cancelling Newsmax—the last (Edited per community guidelines) news channel. If this is not resolved with Newsmax being restored I will be cancelling my subscriptions.

Questions

• TV

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I would like to speak to a live person about my account

See subject. How can I contact in life person about my account? I am a senior on a fixed income and my bill increased nearly $20 per month. I cannot afford this. What can I do to reduce it?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Contract Cancellation Fee - since when?

I signed up for a Unlimited Elite service with my own phone and recently had to switch to another carrier because of work. Why am I getting slapped with a contract cancellation fee when I was never told my account was set up under a contract. When I called AT&T to ask about my last bill there wa

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

NEED ACCOUNT HISTORY RECORDS

Hi I need to be able to access my account history for phone calls/text messages for the month of July of 2022. It will only let me see the last couple days of the month and I need to be able to view the middle of the month. I don’t even know if anyone working in “Support” or “Customer Service” wi

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Damaged by Fiber installation in our subdivision

I have called every number I can find in this forum with 0 help, over 25 transfers to the "correct" department. And it's getting to the point where I'm going to just file it with the BBB.  I'm posting here as a last ditch effort to avoid any more headache. ATT is installing fiber in our sub

Questions

• Internet

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.