Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Landline Phone Plans

Landline Phone Plans

Learn about your account & calling plan options.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(117)

Accepted Solution

If I cancel my landline phone service, will I still have internet access?

If I cancel my landline phone service, will I still have internet access?

Questions

Need engineer contact for Buford/Sugar Hill, GA

Hello, I need a contact for Buford/Sugar Hill, GA to assist me with determining serviceability for a potential 44 lot single family home subdivision.  

Questions

Get land line

New a land line as my husband is a disable Vietnam Vet who doesn't use cell phones as he can't remember how to use

Questions

2 hours to cancel a fax line- WHY???????

My bill tripled for lines NOT BEING USED. Riddle me this -Why on earth in 2022 would it take in excess of 2 hours to CANCEL a darn fax line ???  Will be trimming down my business with ATT&T.. need a provider who can operate in THIS CENTURY UPDATE: And despite being very polite I think I

Questions

Charged for an extra line for 12 years

I just found out through one of your customer service representatives that ATT has been charging me for an extra line since 2009. ATT Is saying they will give me 50.00 credit. I have been a customer for 35 years . That’s pretty sad to treat your customers that way . 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Keeping a long-time number

Our family has had the same home telephone number for 53 years. My Dad doesn't want the phone any more but we'd like to keep the number in case one of us moves to the area -- it would stay in the family. Is there a way to "keep" a number for some monthly amount in ATT without actually having the lan

Questions

Porting my phone number to Ooma

Will I lose either internet access or phone service when my telephone number has been ported?

Questions

Repair maintenance

How do I know if I have repair maintenance?

Questions

Att line down

My phone line is down - 1292 farmdale ave Louisville ky 40213 / been down for a week / called customer service twice / on phone more than an hour / no response no repair

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New Construction conduit- Portola Valley

I am building a new home in Portola Valley, CA and need to get a conduit installed for future service. Whom can I speak to to set this up?

Questions

Be the first to reply

(145)
Connect with coax

I do not have a fiber wall box only coax

Questions

• Internet

HBO Max sign in issue

We have HBO Max included with our cell phone plan. There are four devices/users on our plan.  I have setup HBO Max on a couple devices in our home with no problem.  My daughter (who is on the plan) tried to log in to HBO Max on her smart TV using our AT&T login info, but was getting a

Questions

• TV

Can't unlink my active AT&T wireless account from a Directv account that is 5 years old.

I have had AT&T wireless for years, longer than I can accurately remember, and I also used to have Directv but that account has been closed for at least 5 years. The problem I'm having is that when I try to log into my AT&T wireless account I am continually redirected to this old defunct Di

Questions

• Wireless

Email hacked and Reply to Address was changed in my settings

How do I change the Reply to Address in my email settings? Someone hacked my account and changed my reply address to his.  He then sent out emails to everyone in my contact list asking to verify the email address and signed my name to it.  The replies went to him instead of me.  I ca

Questions

• Email

Activating phone

I just recently got my iPhone 13. I activated it as a wireless and I tried activating or getting the cellular plan on but my old phone is completely destroyed so I couldn’t do a esim transfer. I’m getting errors whenever I try to activate my prepaid plan device though.

Questions

• Wireless

Collapsing uncovered equipment ignored by EVERYONE at ATT

Is there someplace else I can report AT&T for collapsing, dangerous equipment? We have literally been tossed around from Department to Department in our brand new home. All of their equipment is literally collapsing into the ground with no cover in my front yard. this neighborhood is less than t

Questions

• Home Phone

Trending Accepted Solutions

(206)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I what to buy a gateway

I want to buy a gateway to replace my 2Wire 198. Is that possible, and will AT&T configure it to my current internet service?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT email ask me to update my email account

I keep getting this email from AT&T Email Desk???? asking me to click on a link to update my email account. Does anyone know if this is real or a scam to get me to click on the link???? Thanks Jerry

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

can't ACCESS my old SBCGlobal.net Email that i haven't used over 10 years

I tried to login on here but it says it's can't find it but my old Facebook account shows that it has been linked to an sbcglobal.net email. im having trouble finding it here or any information. since my dad was the one who made the account for me when I was very young. it's been about over 15 years

Questions

• Email