Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Landline Phone Plans

Landline Phone Plans

Learn about your account & calling plan options.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(117)
House arrest

My mom is trying to get service for my brother as being put on house arrest near landline phone how much it's going to cost

Questions

When did AT&T change account number formats?

My old account number was my phone number plus 7 digits. My new account number is now 9 digits.  When did this format change?

Questions

Mother's phone: She switched landline phone (keeping the number) from Spectrum to AT&T. AT&T botched it. I can't call her.

She can call out but most callers cannot call in to her.   AT&T has sent service people 3 times.  I have spent hours on the phone with AT&T over the last 3 months with tech support and sales.  They have given me dates when the problem would be fixed.  It has not been f

Questions

Personal Assistant Needs Copy of Bill

I am a personal assistant for someone with two phone lines, two separate AT&T bills, one wireless, one landline. I need to access their bills, in order to review and pay, but cannot without a verification to the phone. Since it's not my phone, I don't always have access to the code sent, unless

Questions

Need a number TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE to cancel a business line- Impossible to find one!! We are no longer in business-

I have searched for over 2 hours today and a lot of time previously. Have a phone # for our business.  We are no longer in business so I just want to change it to my personal landline.  there IS NO # to call.  Anyone have an idea?  At this point, I think I will just let them kee

Questions

AT&T 42 Yr Retiree

I am the POA and only child of an AT &T retiree. I have spent 6 hours on the phone to get her landline moved. It was moved on June 27, 2022 to her Assisted Living residence. She has been moved to Skilled Nursing now and the landline needs moved again. I have an order number for that move that wa

Questions

DSL

My DSL service is being discontinued. Will I still have landline phone service?

Questions

Direct tv

Had our direct tv installed and haven’t been able to use our land line since.. ATT just can’t seem to figure out how to turn it back on and it’s needed for home security purposes.. anyone else have any help how to go about rectifying the issue?

Questions

I need to cancel my mother's phone service.

My mother has moved to skilled nursing facility and does not need her ATT phone service. I want to cancel it without simply ignoring the bills that come. Please tell me how to accomplish this.

Questions

Need direct contact phone number for landline service

Need telephone contact number for landline POTS service

Questions

Be the first to reply

(142)
Activating phone

I just recently got my iPhone 13. I activated it as a wireless and I tried activating or getting the cellular plan on but my old phone is completely destroyed so I couldn’t do a esim transfer. I’m getting errors whenever I try to activate my prepaid plan device though.

Questions

• Wireless

Collapsing uncovered equipment ignored by EVERYONE at ATT

Is there someplace else I can report AT&T for collapsing, dangerous equipment? We have literally been tossed around from Department to Department in our brand new home. All of their equipment is literally collapsing into the ground with no cover in my front yard. this neighborhood is less than t

Questions

• Home Phone

AT&T tore up my yard and damaged property

This seems to be a common occurrence. AT&T contractors came and dug up my yard to lay fiber optic. They cut my French drain in half and now my yard is flooded, they cut the sprinklers, and honestly who knows what else. We got the run around, someone from AT&T came out and looked at it and sa

Questions

• Internet

Unable to activate cellphone

Hi Received my new iPhone 14 today. Tried activating but am unable to port my old number across from Mint mobile. Went to local AT&T store and they have told me that there is an issue with activating new lines today.  To make things worse because i started the process my old number which

Questions

• Wireless

Network interface device removal

We no longer have landline service. Will AT&T remove the Network Interface Device box from my property? Or, may I remove it myself?

Questions

• Home Phone

I need a new extension for a CL83451 phone. Is TL86003 compatible?

I would like to add another extension to my wireless home phone landline it is a CL83451 phone. All I see being sold now is TL86003. Is it compatible?

Questions

• Home Phone

Trending Accepted Solutions

(202)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I what to buy a gateway

I want to buy a gateway to replace my 2Wire 198. Is that possible, and will AT&T configure it to my current internet service?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT email ask me to update my email account

I keep getting this email from AT&T Email Desk???? asking me to click on a link to update my email account. Does anyone know if this is real or a scam to get me to click on the link???? Thanks Jerry

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

can't ACCESS my old SBCGlobal.net Email that i haven't used over 10 years

I tried to login on here but it says it's can't find it but my old Facebook account shows that it has been linked to an sbcglobal.net email. im having trouble finding it here or any information. since my dad was the one who made the account for me when I was very young. it's been about over 15 years

Questions

• Email