Cyber Monday Deals: Buy a Samsung Google S22 & get Free Galaxy Buds 2 - while supplies last!
Landline Phone Plans

Landline Phone Plans

Learn about your account & calling plan options.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(83)

Accepted Solution

make payment does not work

Make payment or sign up for autopay does not work when you supply routing number and bank account number. the error is We couldn't process your payment info. Try entering your info again or try using another payment method. (MSPMTE300105)

Questions

Transfer land line from other carrier question

Is it possible to transfer an Xfinity landline number to AT&T? What is the process? Thanks.

Questions

NEED LANDLINE INSTALLED

I HAVE AN ORDER # FOR A LANDLINE FOR MY 88 YR OLD DAD, AND HAVE SPOKEN TO 10 REPS, BENJ, GUS, SARAH, KEISHA, BELLA, CARLO,MICHAEL, GAB, WANCH AND STEVEN. NOT 1 OF THEM HAS HELPED. I HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED TO EVERY WRONG DEPARTMENT, TOLD THAT SOMEONE WOULD CALL ME BACK AND NOTHING HAPPENS. WHAT IS WRO

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T is officially out-of-my-life!

I've just cancelled my AT&T phone service after having more than 2 months of no (or lousy) phone service plus AT&T's repeated failures to repair its equipment, its rotten customer service and its horrible communication skills. AT&T = Awful Terrible & TreacheryAT&T = American T

Questions

Ways of billing AT&T

I received a billing statement from AT&T, through the mail. Can I send them a postal money order with the due amount since I don't have personal checks.

Questions

Tried to cancel land line. No one called back

I called to cancel my home land line. Agent said they needed to call back, but never did. There is no way to contact anyone at AT&T except by phone, need help.

Questions

Accepted Solution

If I cancel my landline phone service, will I still have internet access?

If I cancel my landline phone service, will I still have internet access?

Questions

Need engineer contact for Buford/Sugar Hill, GA

Hello, I need a contact for Buford/Sugar Hill, GA to assist me with determining serviceability for a potential 44 lot single family home subdivision.  

Questions

Get land line

New a land line as my husband is a disable Vietnam Vet who doesn't use cell phones as he can't remember how to use

Questions

2 hours to cancel a fax line- WHY???????

My bill tripled for lines NOT BEING USED. Riddle me this -Why on earth in 2022 would it take in excess of 2 hours to CANCEL a darn fax line ???  Will be trimming down my business with ATT&T.. need a provider who can operate in THIS CENTURY UPDATE: And despite being very polite I think I

Questions

Be the first to reply

(48)
Finding The "Network Address" in the property section

Why can't I find the "Network Address" in the property section of my wifi configuration(I dont have a router just a Modem At&T)

Questions

• Internet

Tv input using s30 remote.

Hooked up Roku streaming box to an older Sharp non smart tv. I can program the Roku remote to go right to the correct output by touching any button. But to get back to my cable box I have to use the actual tv remote. To top it all off, when I bring up Roku, the volume is about 25% louder and I can’t

Questions

• TV

SLINGBOX NEEDED ASAP

Dish disconnected Slingbox servers on Nov 9, 2022. I don't have a way to watch Uverse recorded programs while away from home. If AT&T Uverse had any sense, they would pick up Slingbox technology and provide it to life long customers of 20 years or more. How do I watch my recorded programs while

Questions

• TV

Forgot PIN

Forgot screen keypad PIN

Questions

• Wireless

Sim card

I currently have the acp program with a different carrier that uses AT&T towers but it doesn’t work right and I can’t access my account online. My phone is unlocked and can be used with any carrier I just need a SIM card to transfer my number over to for AT&T without having to pay for a plan

Questions

• Wireless

Carrier Visibility on ipad

Hello, I’ve called AT&T 3 times today to request the carrier visibility on for my iPad. No one knew what I was talking about and twice I was disconnected and no one called back.  Please help!!!!!

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(79)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Getting several e mails who say they are ATT/YAHOO telling me to click on the button and update my email info. is this a hack?

Has anyone gotten any e mails supposedly from att/yahoo saying to click on box to update my info by a certain date or mY account will be deleted. I have not done this, but wondering if this is legitimate or a hack. Please advise is anyone else has gotten this or knows anything about it. Thank you

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how can i transfer my line to another account

can i transfer my phone and phone number from my dad’s accounts to my boyfriend’s without paying it off?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Network locked one ui 5 software update

How long does it take ATT to test Samsung's software update in the form of one ui 5? I have a Galaxy Note 20 that is ATT network locked. And I live in the United States.

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Set Up Password Recovery Options

I get emails and reminders when having to sign in via browser to Set Up Password Recovery Options. I live outside US and recovery via ATT normal means is impossible since they only accept US phone numbers. Any other way?

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Phone registered under another acct - can't unlock

I foolishly bought a ZTE phone from Marketplace. Despite assurances the phone was not locked, this was untrue. I have submitted a request to have the phone unlocked, but after confirming the unlock request, I get an email from AT&T telling me the device cannot be unlocked as it is active on anot

Questions

• Wireless

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.