Earbuds, cases, wireless speakers, and the latest devices. We've got the season's hottest gifts!
Landline Phone Plans

Landline Phone Plans

Learn about your account & calling plan options.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(89)
Infuriating Situation

An account for a property my company manages was cancelled in April and a confirmation number was provided. Except that apparently it wasn't cancelled on AT&T's end. Months later when this was discovered and after invoices had still been paid, we called back and were told they have no record of

Questions

DISCOUNTS FOR LANDLINE INDIANA LOW INCOME SENIOR CITIZEN

Questions

Closed

DISCOUNTS FOR LANDLINE SOUTHERN INDIANA LOW INCOME SENIOR CITIZEN?

Questions

Landline International Calling Plan

A week ago today I talked to an AT&T rep and signed up for an international calling plan for my landline. She said it would take 24 - 48 hours to activate. Just checked my account online and there is nothing on it regarding this plan. I need to make a call to the U.K. today using this plan to sa

Questions

Problems with billing

I have a business account and have been over billed by ATT for the last 5 months, even though I called to dispute it and was given a confirmation number and told I would see adjustments in a credit and the correct amount billed going forward. Today I called to renew our plan and also dispute the

Questions

Just had a phone call from someone about my landline service.

Someone from AT&T said that they will be removing all the copper landlines and switching to a cellular service for my landline. Is this correct?

Questions

Easment

I need to remove an easement from At&t ASAP how do i go about it?

Questions

Plain old phone line

I have two elderly parents that have health issues. They are not tech savvy. They lose their cell phones and at times have no idea how to work them. They need a land line. Is this possible. They just need a plain old land line . Please advise

Questions

Accepted Solution

Local calls and emergency plan

I am looking for a basic plan with local only calls in Georgia for a home phone (VOIP). AT&T say they only have two plans, that will costs almost $50/month or more. Any help would be appreciated.

Questions

Apply for Landline account

Apply for Landline account & set-up. Former Landline customer from 2003 - 2019.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(222)
Is it true that the Loyalty department can make an extension of the 30 day return to send back my phone?

I received my warranty replacement 2 months ago and forgot to send my original phone back to ATT. I’ve checked my bill and there is a non return charge of almost $1000. I don’t know if they are lying to me or if that is true.

Questions

• Wireless

Gateway on and off line Help!!

Every day my gateway goes off line and I have to restart the network. Then it comes back on line only to go off again. What is going on?

Questions

• Internet

My messages are not sending

I recently purchased my att prepaid and I noticed my messages are not sending, non delivery to my friends. But I can receive messages and calls 

Questions

• Digital Life

URGENT : REVISE INVOICE

Dear team AT&T, Please help to revise invoice 2200001342 because doesn't any reply or feedback from your colleague in billing team and please setting schedule for this meeting with our team.

Questions

• Email

The person you try to reach can not accept call at this time

you try to reach can not accept call at this time 

Questions

• Wireless

iphones

why do iphones not have a unlock code?

Questions

• Wireless

Trending Accepted Solutions

(316)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email to Setup Password Recovery Option for AT&T Email

Got an email asking for password recovery options for my AT&T email account - or else! I have an sbcglobal.net email account, and a yahoo.com email account.  I have no idea if this is legit or what I am supposed to do, and if this is even applicable for me.  I don't like the "or else"

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Still have not received S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update

From what I understand the S21+ Android 13/One UI 5 update has been out for a few days now and I still have not received the update. My phone is an AT&T branded model. Should I be worried that I will not get the update?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Optic installation property damage

AT&T Fiber optic is being installed in our neighbor and your contractors have cracked our water line and left tracks in our yard where they drove over our water meter. I need to know where to file a claim for the damages and the cost of the water leak. Thank you,

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

ANDROID 13 UPGRADE

Greetings: I have a locked AT&T S-21 Ultra (Build G998USQS5CVIG) that as of 11/28/2022 have not received the Android 13 Upgrade. Kindly appreciated your assistance. Regards Wilfredo L. (Edited to remove personal information)

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Required to change email account

I still have sbcglobal.net for my email. I have been receiving emails the last few days (supposedly) from AT&T telling me that I have to change my email address by 11/14/22.  Is this a fraud? Hello, Thank you for being a valued AT&T Member. This is a final reminder 

Questions

• Email

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.