Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
Landline Phone Features

Landline Phone Features

Find help for voicemail, calling features and more.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(97)
call blocking feature

How can I block repeat scam calls from same phone number?

Questions

How to disconnect Call Waiting Permanently

My 86-year-old mother does not want call waiting on her landline phone. She has AT&T landline and internet service.  I have called and they tell me it can only be disabled with the code for each call.  She is not capable of doing this each time.  What can I do to get it disconnec

Questions

Why does my landline say anonymous when someone calls.

When anyone calls my landline it says anonymous caller?

Questions

cannot record messages

I have set up my answering message, but when I call my home phone, it says to record a message, but none is recorded  Help!

Questions

Remote call fowarding

I need to set up remote call forwarding and I'm not at home around my phone

Questions

Phone answering lockout TL86103

Hello, Our business has two land bases and one cordless phone all the ATT model TL86103. Is there a way to lock out the busy line when picking up on another base or the cordless? Two employees are answering the phone at the same time and talking over each other? Also, when one employees is on lin

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

On line access to Landline (POTS) telephone features

We used to be able to go on line and change and add features on our landline telephone service. Is that still possible?  I can't seem to find that access anywhere. You talk to AT&T reps. and they don't even know what you are talking about.   

Questions

Change Outgoing Voicemail Message

My father has an outgoing voicemail message on our home phone, but it is no longer relevant because he moved out of the home to assisted living. However, my mother is still in the home. We need to change the outgoing voicemail.  It's confusing, because all of the answers here are about how to

Questions

Landline home phone

I had my landline home phone set to ring 3 times. Then if I'm not home and don't answer it, the call will be sent to my cell phone so I don't miss any calls.  For some reason this just stopped transferring the calls.  Can't get ahold of anyone at AT&T to help me.  This is not jus

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

List of Blocked Numbers on my home phone

When I receive a spam call, I then block it by dialing *61. I need to check this list to make sure that I don’t have a number of there that shouldn’t be there. It used to be so easy to access this list, but I seem to be having trouble doing this. Could you please give me the steps to access my Bloc

Questions

Be the first to reply

(146)
Wi-Fi Calling when abroad

Hello, I am a T-Mobile customer and I’m wanting to move to AT&T as the coverage is better where I have my vacation home in Florida. I primarily live in the United Kingdom, when I’m in the UK my USA T-Mobile network name is either T-Mobile Wi-Fi calling when I’m on Wi-Fi OR it’ll say T-Mobi

Questions

• Wireless

Extend rings before calls going to voicemail ce

How can I get my iPhone to ring longer than 20 seconds before the call transfers to voicemail?

Questions

• Wireless

Assigning specific ringtone to individuals

I have an AT&T LD72310 cordless phone system and would like to assign a specific, different ringtone to individuals in my family. Can I do that on this phone system? Thanks for the help

Questions

• Home Phone

HBO Max sign in issue

We have HBO Max included with our cell phone plan. There are four devices/users on our plan.  I have setup HBO Max on a couple devices in our home with no problem.  My daughter (who is on the plan) tried to log in to HBO Max on her smart TV using our AT&T login info, but was getting a

Questions

• TV

Can't unlink my active AT&T wireless account from a Directv account that is 5 years old.

I have had AT&T wireless for years, longer than I can accurately remember, and I also used to have Directv but that account has been closed for at least 5 years. The problem I'm having is that when I try to log into my AT&T wireless account I am continually redirected to this old defunct Di

Questions

• Wireless

Email hacked and Reply to Address was changed in my settings

How do I change the Reply to Address in my email settings? Someone hacked my account and changed my reply address to his.  He then sent out emails to everyone in my contact list asking to verify the email address and signed my name to it.  The replies went to him instead of me.  I ca

Questions

• Email

Trending Accepted Solutions

(207)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I what to buy a gateway

I want to buy a gateway to replace my 2Wire 198. Is that possible, and will AT&T configure it to my current internet service?

Questions

• Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

The S23 is here for 2023! - Check out the latest Galaxy Smartphone from Samsung!

Spice up your chakra with The Samsung S23 Ultra Let's get to it. New phones mean new hardware and software to boot. One of those features is Advance Night Photography for epic night shots! Not just that, the main camera is something to talk about with its 200 MP (Wide) lens, leaps from its predeces

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cancel a Line on my account

I have paid off all phones on my account and would like to cancel one phone permanently. Can you explain how to do this?

Questions

• Wireless

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT email ask me to update my email account

I keep getting this email from AT&T Email Desk???? asking me to click on a link to update my email account. Does anyone know if this is real or a scam to get me to click on the link???? Thanks Jerry

Questions

• Email

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

can't ACCESS my old SBCGlobal.net Email that i haven't used over 10 years

I tried to login on here but it says it's can't find it but my old Facebook account shows that it has been linked to an sbcglobal.net email. im having trouble finding it here or any information. since my dad was the one who made the account for me when I was very young. it's been about over 15 years

Questions

• Email